Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

IONTOP V Royallypwned Sig Bet Year 2

IONTOP

Well last year, I was the only person on here that put his Sig on the line that the Skins would beat the Boys in Dallas... You guys might remember this gem that RP had to sport until we played them at home in November...

pwnedstar.jpg

Now it's time to do it again...

So, what do you say RP? I'll let you pick the terms...

Well last season, there were 7 weeks between meetings. Holy crap that was a long time to have to sport that sig. :rotflmao:

This year it is only five weeks, so it won't be as long. It doesn't matter to me what we do. We can do the same rules as last season. Or another idea could be the loser has to sport the winner's sig until the winner's team loses again.

Well last season, there were 7 weeks between meetings. Holy crap that was a long time to have to sport that sig. :rotflmao:

This year it is only five weeks, so it won't be as long. It doesn't matter to me what we do. We can do the same rules as last season. Or another idea could be the loser has to sport the winner's sig until the winner's team loses again.

Um... you've got Oakland next week... We've got Philly... You that scared of losing?

We'll do it until the next Skins/Boys game... And yeah we can do Matching signatures... So that I can't really embarrass you TOO much because I'd have to sport the sig too...

All I can say is the one thing I remember from last year is everyone saying "You call yourself a Redskins fan?" when you were talking about the Cowboys in a positive light...

Um... you've got Oakland next week... We've got Philly... You that scared of losing?

We'll do it until the next Skins/Boys game... And yeah we can do Matching signatures... So that I can't really embarrass you TOO much because I'd have to sport the sig too...

All I can say is the one thing I remember from last year is everyone saying "You call yourself a Redskins fan?" when you were talking about the Cowboys in a positive light...

Sounds good to me! And yeah that was pure agonizing hell. People also thought my username had been changed to match the sig. :rotflmao:

I need to win this time!!

With Haynesworth out, its gonna be really tough for us to get a win. Plus, their dline vs our oline is a mismatch. IONTOP is gonna be sporting a Dallas sig real soon.

hey, most everyone thought the Cowboys were gonna win this game last year, but the Skins did. Anything can happen in this series.

With Haynesworth out, its gonna be really tough for us to get a win. Plus, their dline vs our oline is a mismatch. IONTOP is gonna be sporting a Dallas sig real soon.

There are no guarantees when the Redskins play the Cowboys. The cowboys could be 10-0, and the skins 0-10 (or vice versa), and the game still would come down to a last minute field goal.

These games are unpredictable. Just the way I like it.

Seriously, get out of here with the negative crap. It's Dallas week. If there's one week where the Skins need our support, this is it.

**** Dallas.

Let's get together on this one and support the team this week.

IONTOP, good luck. I'd join you, but I keep sigs off so it's really pointless for me to be a part of any sig bet.

Like I said last season, don't expect me to be on ES anytime soon after the game regardless of the outcome. I will be ****faced like usual on game day and will be with friends watching the later games and the night game since it's the Eagles. So I am just warning you now that it might not be til late at night or the next day before I come on.

Archived