Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

IONTOP V Royallypwned Sig Bet Year 2

IONTOP

Well last year, I was the only person on here that put his Sig on the line that the Skins would beat the Boys in Dallas... You guys might remember this gem that RP had to sport until we played them at home in November...

pwnedstar.jpg

Now it's time to do it again...

So, what do you say RP? I'll let you pick the terms...

Looks like whoever had the Redskins lost big time.

Rule #1: Never root for a Danny assembled team. Even though they might wear the uniforms of the team of your youth, they have been stolen.

Ugly game, but it was the kind of close game I expected. I wouldn't have touched the Cowboys -10.5 with a ten foot pole against the Skins. I'm just happy we won, no matter what it looked like.

I drank way too much as usual today, and I made the biggest mistake by giving in and taking a nap this afternoon before the night game. So when I woke up after a few hours I already had reached the hangover stage where I'm still at now. So yeah I feel like ass and I wanna die. I'll deal with the sig tomorrow. ugh....

Ugly game, but it was the kind of close game I expected. I wouldn't have touched the Cowboys -10.5 with a ten foot pole against the Skins. I'm just happy we won, no matter what it looked like.

I drank way too much as usual today, and I made the biggest mistake by giving in and taking a nap this afternoon before the night game. So when I woke up after a few hours I already had reached the hangover stage where I'm still at now. So yeah I feel like ass and I wanna die. I'll deal with the sig tomorrow. ugh....

I don't think I've bet against the skins to not cover this year.

Granted I did catch a pretty nice pick on the Detroit money line earlier this year :)

• 1 month later...

Archived