Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Go Redskins! Seahawks are waiting for you

sandiegoseahawkfan

Never underestimate Seahawks' fans.

The arrogance they've acquired these last few years of beating on a terrible division has led them to the mistaken belief that they are one of the NFC's elite teams.

When in reality, we would've prevented their only Superbowl appearance in franchise history if Carlos Roger's was not built to lay bricks instead of catch footballs. Or if we had had a QB for that matter.

Not one productive quote. Not even for a troll. :jerk:

Good luck next week against the Cowboys. That was a great win last night in Minni. We want you to win and come on out to Qwest field again and then go home losers like last time you were in the playoffs.
Enjoy losing hog faces.

Reading this forum is like sitting in on a support group.

" My name is Bob, I am a skinaholic"

-group, "Hi Bob"

All you do is make self important posts to each other like some kind of group hug.

Well hug this;

YOU LOSE HARD TOMORROW!!!

have a bad day.

If I were you i would be worried about Darryl Jackson our #1 Reciever
Keep rationalizing hogface's

you will lose

hahahha

Good luck next week against the Cowboys. That was a great win last night in Minni. We want you to win and come on out to Qwest field again and then go home losers like last time you were in the playoffs.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Where will you be watching us play the superbowl from, Seattle or will you be at the BOWL in person?????:point2sky

:silly: Seattle couldn't win in the AFC West, so they moved them to the lame NFC West and the fans start talking crap. Now, if the Seahags played in the East, what do you think thier record would be?

I hate the hags because I hate denver worse and the hags could never beat denver.

your team is in the weakest division in the history of sports...so shut up.

The Seabags play in a horrible division with no credible opposition.

They have already shown that they can't win games away from home.

Anyone still think that paying Shaun Alexander at age 31 to a big contract and letting Steve Hutchinson go in free agency was the right move? :)

yeah I'm sure you and your fellow seahawk fans are very excited to be in the playoffs again, so your team can fail miserably again and have no chance at actually winning a Super Bowl....remember it takes a little more to make a champion...and those on this board know what it takes. Put some hardware in your trophy case then come talk s**t.

Dont you ever in your life compare your inferior franchise to my almight Washington Redskin organization. Your team is a joke. Sorry ****s, I'm glad we have to face you guys as our first game in the playoffs, its going to be EASY victory for us.

strength of schedule opponents top 10 opponents tp 16

Redskins 3 7 10

seahawks 32(easiest in league) 2 4

Seahawks would below .500 if they played our schedule. We were in every game in the last seconds and should not have lost 3 we did.

looks like seattle will have another beating like Pittsburgh put on you if we play

Archived