Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Go Redskins! Seahawks are waiting for you

sandiegoseahawkfan

Good luck next week against the Cowboys. That was a great win last night in Minni. We want you to win and come on out to Qwest field again and then go home losers like last time you were in the playoffs.

Here we go again, with yet another Jack@$$. Now you just jinxed your team. Why do all the fans who root for non Superbowl winning team always troll on the site? Guess its the closest thing they can get to a Lombardi.

Never underestimate Seahawks' fans.

The arrogance they've acquired these last few years of beating on a terrible division has led them to the mistaken belief that they are one of the NFC's elite teams.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :cheers:

I feel sorry for the fans out there that have to watch that terrible division every Sunday. I'd hate football.

Wow.

Haven't even made it to the Playoffs yet and we already have Seahawk trolls.

I thought the Vike fans were bad...

These are the posts we want. They have put us on a role. Let that guy make a quick exit when we stuff 27 pts up that holey defense. If we can run on the number one D in the league. We can run on anyone.

Honestly, I'd love another shot at the Seahawks after having busted up Mark Brunell and no offensive line muddle through that playoff game. Then again, I'd be happy at another shot at the Packers and the Cowboys. I don't give a crap to be honest, I just want to be in the playoffs.

yeah I'm sure you and your fellow seahawk fans are very excited to be in the playoffs again, so your team can fail miserably again and have no chance at actually winning a Super Bowl....remember it takes a little more to make a champion...and those on this board know what it takes. Put some hardware in your trophy case then come talk s**t.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :cheers:

The truth has been spoken :laugh:

you mean the seahawks who got lucky with rodgers dropping an int for a sure td. Or the seahawks who play in the worst div in football and just clinched the div. Or the seahawks who lost to the panthers, NO and AZ this year. or the seahawks who are the worst div champion in the history of the nfl. Or all of the above.

Okay Seahawk clown. That is some competitive division you play in. You must be beaming with pride and deservedly so when your next competitor is what 7-8 Arizona Cardinals. Wow. I am impressed.

Take a look at the nfc east and realize that we play in the best division in the nfc. Can't wait to get revenge on the Seahawks. Shaun Alexander talk about washed up.

Archived