Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo Sports' Prediction: Eagles 28, Redskins 13.

freakofthesouth

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AifU8Y21Jsb8MQev5PT4KHv.uLYF?slug=weeknflprimerdesperation&prov=tsn&type=lgns

Washington at Philadelphia. Last week was a baby step for Donovan McNabb. He showed quite a bit of the old McNabb, but the timing and accuracy were off, and his receivers also had a mediocre day in Green Bay. This week he faces a familiar division foe, and the Redskins' pass defense should help McNabb to get back up to full playing speed. As long as they don't muff multiple punts, the Eagles should be primed for a prime-time rout on Monday . Eagles 28, Redskins 13.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AifU8Y21Jsb8MQev5PT4KHv.uLYF?slug=weeknflprimerdesperation&prov=tsn&type=lgns

Washington at Philadelphia. Last week was a baby step for Donovan McNabb. He showed quite a bit of the old McNabb, but the timing and accuracy were off, and his receivers also had a mediocre day in Green Bay. This week he faces a familiar division foe, and the Redskins' pass defense should help McNabb to get back up to full playing speed. As long as they don't muff multiple punts, the Eagles should be primed for a prime-time rout on Monday . Eagles 28, Redskins 13.

How do we make yahoo sports eat their words?

Simple, do not feed into their mess!

Not to post a redundant sentiment, but the Redskins are just gonna have to step it up and prove all these guys wrong. Honestly, the 'rout' could happen. Hopefully with some accurate game-planning and furthermore, some proper execution, there is no reason why the rout couldn't happen the other way around.

The Linc is no easy place to play, but we have the talent and I believe the hunger to win this. But with their depleted secondary, I think the game will be much closer than 28-13.

Hail!

So what are guys going to say if they turn out to be correct?

I'll say...damn! We should have won that game..lol Again..I don't pay attention to these mediots. So what? They're predicting(not knowing)28-13..so what? I could say Redskins 42 - 10...who would take that to heart? No one. Not even me:silly: .

I had an iggles fan whom I didn't know tell me we were gonna lose mon nite...I just asked him...wow...you've got a crystal ball somewhere or what? he said no...I said that b/c I'm an iggles fan:doh: . So I just said...well..we'll see come Tuesday...I don't trash talk anymore until AFTER the beat down..it works much better that way:laugh: Try it sometimes. I didn't say we were gonna beat em to a pulp or anything...b/c I don't know that to be true...I hope it to be true..but don't know it to be fact. Now come Tuesday morning...if we win..look out Iggle fan..your arse in mine!

I wouldn't pay attention to it, I don't think there's any way it'll be a route. They're missing a corner, and you know we're going to pound the running game probably more this game than against Miami. As long as Jason doesn't turn the ball over I'm looking for at least a close game. I think these idiots picked us to lose by about the same score to Miami, so they clearly don't respect the team.

Who knows who this guy is?

The truth is, if Washington does win, it will be considered an upset. I must admit, I think the 'Skins are primed to upset Philly on Monday night.

All kinds of unexpected turns occur each season, beginning in week one, and every week thereafter. The Fecals lost last week, looking suprisingly poor in all regards besides defense. The 'Skins won a game most Washington fans expected them to win. Based on last years perfomance, and their inability to click in the passing game against the Dolphins, there is no reason to expect some clown at Yahoo! to sidle up against the 'Skins at this point.

Portis said it best when he proclaimed that no one on the team wants to be recognized beyond Ashburn. As December '05 dictated, this team plays best when expectations are low.

I'll be happy if the 'Skins are in contention in December again, while the rest of America is happily blowing warm air up the 'Pukes skirts.

All that said, dude was 14-2 last week. Not bad for week one.

Its very possible we lose. But if we do, I don't see it being any more than 10 points at most. I see us squeaking another 3 point victory, but thats only if our O is still not doing too well. If Campbell increases his accuracy, and Moss and Cooley get involved, we could easily be in the 20s.

GOOD FOR YAHOO

By all accounts the Skins should lose this game Monday. The Skins aren't as good as the Eagles. The Skins don't have as good of a QB as the Eagles. The Eagles Defense is better then the Skins Defense. The two aren't even close. The Redskins shouldn't even be playing on Monday and shouldn't show up. It will be the second coming of the Body Bag Game. Blah Blah Blah.....

Now with that bs out of the way here is all you need to know. The only people that should care about this sort of crap is the Redskins players. Hopefully they read this disrespect and use it as motivation. At least its not something that they can use to get relaxed about.

Get fired up, its us against the world!!!!

Archived