Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

STAR WARS....What Order ?

Sknzfan

My girls started to take an interest with all the hype. We watched 4 this past weekend and will watch 5,6,1,2

It will be a few years before they see 3.

I'm with Henry. The revelation of Darth would be a let down if they saw the new ones first. Plus, I'm getting to build their excitement for what's coming next. The can't wait for the weekend to see 5.

Originally posted by Sknzfan

Thanx for All the Replies....Now Which order of Release ?

4,5,6 then 1,2,3 ?

Thanx

yes, that seems to be the consensus.

iv- a new hop

v- empire strikes back

vi- return of the jedi

then

i- phantom menace

ii- attack of the clones

iii-revenge of the sith

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff

I'm gonna be pissed when they release all 6 in a box set....after splurging for the box set with the 4-6 that came out last fall...

but the box set will be chock full of 800+ hours of bonus material that i'm sure you'll watch multiple times :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Henry

4-6 first, then 1-3. Vader's revelation in Episode 5 is so powerful when you don't see it coming.

Definitely do it this way. There's a reason the first trilogy are referred to as prequels rather than the second trilogy being called sequels, if that makes any sense.

Originally posted by Henry

4-6 first, then 1-3. Vader's revelation in Episode 5 is so powerful when you don't see it coming.

I also thought it was VERY cool when you first figure out that that annoying little green guy is a Jedi master.

I say watch 4-6 first.

Plus, I think the light saber fights in 4-6 would be a letdown after seeing EP 1-3. That is one (maybe the only) area where 1-3 is better than 4-6.

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff

I'm gonna be pissed when they release all 6 in a box set....after splurging for the box set with the 4-6 that came out last fall...

Well here is the way I see it...

First we will get Ep 3 on DVD, then we will get the 6 pack, then we will get the 6 pack special editions... :) save your bucks kiddes

Originally posted by richard saunders

Will Lucas ever release uncut versions....or deleted scenes?

DVD's for both 1 and 2 have deleted scenes. A couple were cool, a couple were like, "good call".

I have never seen star wars except for 2.

So this week i saw 4 5 6. I must say I was let down. I guess its cause I was expecting so much more............ and that they were made 30 years ago.

They weren't bad I just can't see any of the action or buildup everyone is talking about.

sigh:doh:

• 3 years later...

Archived