Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Strip Club Thread

thito_da_skins_fan

This thread is dedicated to strip clubs around the world.

Here's a few that I can remember having had the pleasure of visiting:

Florida:

Club Pink ****cat (Miami)

Thee Dollhouse (Miami)

New York:

Lace (Manhattan)

Legz Diamond's (Manhattan)

West Virginia:

Vixens Gentlemens Club (Bunker Hill)

Golden Horseshoe (Ranson)

Club Pink ****cat, Lace, and Vixens Gentlemens Club are my top 3 from the ones I listed.

I think I'll be checking out Camelot (DC) very soon. Vegas, once I move, I'm sure will provide me with some quality.

Don't be shy, feel free to share your experiences.

Skip Camelot... go to Showcase in College Park. You'll get more for your money.

Camelot is a bunch of snobby girls who dance on a pole and look uninterested, but expect you to drop them some loot for their half assed performance.

The women are pretty good, but it's a waste of time IMO. There are other places that are better in the DC area.

thito, i praise this thread.

There's this topless steakhouse about 15 min from my house that sucks beyond belief, its a small, dark, smokey, and there were two chicks on stage no where near where we were sitting and no nudity, paint covering their nipple. I mean what the hell is that, we just left before we ordered anything.

Originally posted by SlobberKnockinFootball

Camelot is a bunch of snobby girls who dance on a pole and look uninterested, but expect you to drop them some loot for their half assed performance.

The women are pretty good, but it's a waste of time IMO. There are other places that are better in the DC area.

Where at in CP is this establishment you speak of?

Note: The preceeding question is for research purposes only.

I've heard of Showcase before. Definitely want to check it out. I'll probably go to both eventually. I like trying new places, whether I like them or not, at least once. It's always nice to say you've been there, done that. Thanks for the advice.

Originally posted by manichispanic

There's this topless steakhouse about 15 min from my house that sucks beyond belief, its a small, dark, smokey, and there were two chicks on stage no where near where we were sitting and no nudity, paint covering their nipple. I mean what the hell is that, we just left before we ordered anything.

VA is the worst possible state for strip clubs. If I'm not mistaken, VA is topless only and even then, you won't find anything worth looking at unless it's in Richmond or down South.

Originally posted by bofluid

Where at in CP is this establishment you speak of?

http://www.stripclublist.com/c.asp?c=13497

11223 Old Baltimore Pike

Rt 1 to Powder Mill Rd to Cook Rd

Beltsville, Maryland, USA

(301) 931-2540

Near: Washington DC

There is a place in Pasadena MD called McDoogle's. Not that I have been there, but it is one of the more personable joints.

From what I understand the girls are much more attractive than they use to be. We had a bachelor party, I mean, I know some "people" who had a bachelor party and had there own private dancer who was very attractive. Atleast that's what they tell me.

I am lifetime member of the Showcase Theater!! I have the card in my wallet!! :cheers:

It says on my card "Lap Dancing is Our Speciality" :notworthy

The place is small but the girls are very "accesible". They will sit on your lap and talk to you...they are trying to work a lap dance...but they aren't snobby like Camelot's.

My friend and I call it "The Home of the $25 lap dance".

website is www.theshowcasetheater.com

I have been to Camelot too many times to count...the guy earlier pretty much spoke the truth about it. At Camelot there are solid girls but they just kind of bounce around slowly...its not a show at all... they just take their clothes off and stand for the most part...there are no lapdances or performances of any kind by the dancers.

I dont go often any more but if i do its just to pre-game when im downtown.

As for Vegas...

The stripclubs out there are on another level PERIOD.

First of all...all the strip clubs are more like "socialclubs"....i mean that you walk in and there are tons of girls maybe a 3-1 ratio of guys to girls which is unheardof in DC. They will sit w/you and basically do anything...they will tell you what you cant do...but they will chill and just get you to buy them drinks and lapdances for $20 a pop. The quality of girls is much better in Vegas than anywhere ive been to...

Club of Choice in Vegas:

Cheetah's.....its real solid and wideopen and has girls basically latching onto your arms when you walk thru the door. Whats solid is that you arent forced to buy drinks every 6 minutes like DC...you can enjoy at your own pace.

Originally posted by RedskinsNation

As for Vegas...

The stripclubs out there are on another level PERIOD.

First of all...all the strip clubs are more like "socialclubs"....i mean that you walk in and there are tons of girls maybe a 3-1 ratio of guys to girls which is unheardof in DC. They will sit w/you and basically do anything...they will tell you what you cant do...but they will chill and just get you to buy them drinks and lapdances for $20 a pop. The quality of girls is much better in Vegas than anywhere ive been to...

Club of Choice in Vegas:

Cheetah's.....its real solid and wideopen and has girls basically latching onto your arms when you walk thru the door. Whats solid is that you arent forced to buy drinks every 6 minutes like DC...you can enjoy at your own pace.

Now, THAT'S some good information. I can't wait to move. :cool:

Originally posted by bofluid

Good looking out Thito. I've lived in CP, and I currently work in Beltsville, yet I never knew such a place existed. I'm slipping.

Mon-Fri you bring your own beer into the place.

You give money to chicks on stage and they'll get down on all fours and back their butt up to your junk and give you a little show for you buck. Rather than just giving your money away when you go up to the stage.

This place is in a warehouse district right off of Route 1.

Mons Venus in Tampa is the best.

In Baltimore....the Night Shift, Ye Ole' Millstream, Fantasies, Gales, Memories & Gold Club. Have not been to the Hustler Club yet.

McDoogles in Pasadena has gotten much better, they used to be nasty as hell. Better to go down the road to Fantasies.

Not sure if Chances R, Sheppards Park or Sparkys are still open in DC. Camelot sucks.

Is Crazy Horse still open in Myrtle Beach? Much better than Thee Doll House.

Gentlmen,

I have one word for you

CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been to many clubs in NYC, Vegas, and Myrtle Beach. I have to say that the absolute best clubs I've ever been to are found in our neighbor to the North.

The women are smoking hot and very attentive.

BTW I leave for Canada next week. Business meetings you know.... :D

Originally posted by Mooney

Mons Venus in Tampa is the best.

In Baltimore....the Night Shift, Ye Ole' Millstream, Fantasies, Gales, Memories & Gold Club. Have not been to the Hustler Club yet.

McDoogles in Pasadena has gotten much better, they used to be nasty as hell. Better to go down the road to Fantasies.

Not sure if Chances R, Sheppards Park or Sparkys are still open in DC. Camelot sucks.

Is Crazy Horse still open in Myrtle Beach? Much better than Thee Doll House.

You like Fanatsies? I along with my buddies hate that place. The girls just go through the motions there. I met the Ron jeremy there. He is an a$$. At Mcdoogles the girls are much friendlier and now more attractive. We actually had a dancer give us a private show and grab one of our belts and whip us with it. It was hilarious.

Originally posted by Rypien 91

I read that, but I wanna know first hand how they are. Thanks for the list, I know which ones are around here now. Again, good thread Thito.

No problem. Glad to see my thread is helping out. I've never been to a strip club in NC, so unfortunately, I can't help out further. I'm sure someone here can be of assistance.

Archived