Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Strip Club Thread

thito_da_skins_fan

So.. since I started this thread, I've been to Camelot and Showcase. Went to Showcase last night.

I've said my piece on Camelot, but Showcase was absolutely great. Not a big place, but the girls definitely arouse your interest. :D And the lapdances? Um.. WOW!

Only thing is they don't serve any alcohol. It's BYOB Sunday-Friday, but not on Saturdays, which is the day I went.

I'd definitely go back to Showcase. I mean why not? I'ma private member now. :):D

OK, so, there's only one city other than Vegas where you get your money's worth, and that's Montreal. The places are:

Wanda's

Chez Paree

Super Sex.

Take your pick, those are the "classy" ones. The rest of Ste Catherine's street is filled with others, and they're dirtier (in every sense of the word).

No props for San Francisco's finest, the Mitchell Brothers O'Farrell Theater? Not just full nudity and lap dances, but live choreographed lesbian sex shows and skits. The Little Red Riding Hood skit is legendary (What a big... you have! The better to ... you with my dear!)

Originally posted by KingGibbs

There is a place in Pasadena MD called McDoogle's. Not that I have been there, but it is one of the more personable joints.

From what I understand the girls are much more attractive than they use to be. We had a bachelor party, I mean, I know some "people" who had a bachelor party and had there own private dancer who was very attractive. Atleast that's what they tell me.

OMFG you have got to be kidding me. That place is a friggin' dump! It's BYOB for crissake!

I don't know about the girls being more attractive...I haven't been there in a couple of years (but they were pretty skanky when I was there before). We just go into Baltimore when we want to see some @$$...

Originally posted by rdsknbill

Gentlmen,

I have one word for you

CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been to many clubs in NYC, Vegas, and Myrtle Beach. I have to say that the absolute best clubs I've ever been to are found in our neighbor to the North.

The women are smoking hot and very attentive.

BTW I leave for Canada next week. Business meetings you know.... :D

:notworthy :cheers:

Montreal is the Fracking BEST! I love montreal. Awesome women everywhere. BESTSTRIP CLUBS EVER!:wave:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by thito_da_skins_fan

Figured I'd bring an old thread back to life...

I'll add "Sin" to my list of quality strip clubs. It's a nice little place, just opened, off the Vegas strip (Russell Rd.). Very laid back and chill.

This is a good thread. I will say that my friends refer to me as a "strip club connesiour".

So, the last time I went to Vegas I went to Crazy Horse II. Pretty damn good. In fact a few ladies were very "loose" in the back room....I mean real loose.

Halter did a good job nailing down the clubs in Philly. If you ever get around here, Club Risque is the best one. It has good looking woman who aren't snobs. Deliahah's has the best looking but very similar to Camelot. I grew up in D.C. so I know about Camelot and Good Guys. I don't like either one. Give me a club where the woman are good looking but friendly.

Montreal is pretty darn good. Plus the coach dances are like 8 dollars with the conversion rate. There are alot of French Canadian woman who are simply hot. Many are pretty loose.

Houston has some good ones as well. Another place where $50 bucks can get you more than you bargain.

In the last 6 months or so, I haven't been partaking as much (mainly to a steady girlfriend), but I do miss it. There's nothing like having some hot chick bouncing up and down. Plus I miss the opportunity to meet some out and dating them. Damn I miss those days.

:cheers:

• 4 years later...

Mons Venus in Tampa, Playboy rated top five. The girls are aplenty, all from U. of South Florida and full nude. High cover, no drinks which pays off the next day, and is cheaper anyway. Across the street you have 2001 which is good on it's own and beat the East Coast of Florida clubs hands down.

Archived