Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Psssst...it's Garrett's offense that's the problem...

tr1

Look at the glam stats Kitna put up today: 34/49 AND 379 yards!

Oh, and he had FOUR INTs. Four.

That dynamic backfield had 38 yards...averaging 2.2 per carry.

Now, what does this tell you? Well, it tells you that your offense is willing to sell out on the pass almost immediately in every game. That your over-paid, over-hyped offensive line just plain sucks. And, that Dez is not your savior. And, Romo sits to pee really isn't anything special. :rotflmao:

I can generally get through the pain of a loss whenever I think of the pukes...and the expectations.

It's just awesome.

Now, what does this tell you? Well, it tells you that your offense is willing to sell out on the pass almost immediately in every game. That your over-paid, over-hyped offensive line just plain sucks. And, that Dez is not your savior. And, Romo sits to pee really isn't anything special. :rotflmao:

I can generally get through the pain of a loss whenever I think of the pukes...and the expectations.

It's just awesome.

I know that having Kitna in makes running the ball difficult because you aren't really worried about him beating you but those rushing stats are laughable.

They have a huge offensive line that should be able to grind out a much better running game than they were able to, especially considering how TALENTED they are :ols:

Dallas at 1-6. I love it.

If Kitna threw for 300 + with 4 interceptions and 0 tds...Romo sits to pee would have thrown for 400 and 3-4 tds and a couple of picks.

That's the difference.

Other than that simple oversimplication, I agree with you. This team is WOEFULLY coached and is littered with a bunch of quitters.

It is sad that I am now focusing on the draft....

That quit today. Heck, they didn't even show up. I actually feel sorry for Kitna. Poor guy gets blamed for 4 interceptions when only one wasn't a tipped ball. Given the circumstances, I thought that there was little, if any, dropoff.

When you make Vince Yound and David Garrard look like Marino and Moon, you have real problems on the defensive side of the ball.

Hard lesson learned. I don't think it matters whether there is talent or not. The real problem with the Dallas Cowboys is the GM. Fire him Jerruh!! Please!!

I wish you would quit saying that. Do you know how sad it would make Redskins nation if you were to lose both your lovable coach and your super talented talent evaluator, Jerruh? Stop thinking of yourself and start thinking of the 90k + Skins fans on this board, you selfish ****. :)

If Kitna threw for 300 + with 4 interceptions and 0 tds...Romo sits to pee would have thrown for 400 and 3-4 tds and a couple of picks.

That's the difference.

Other than that simple oversimplication, I agree with you. This team is WOEFULLY coached and is littered with a bunch of quitters.

That's laughable...3-4 TDs? Romo sits to pee isn't that good...

I wish you would quit saying that. Do you know how sad it would make Redskins nation if you were to lose both your lovable coach and your super talented talent evaluator, Jerruh? Stop thinking of yourself and start thinking of the 90k + Skins fans on this board, you selfish ****. :)

:ols: :ols:

You do realize the GM is Jerruh, right?

I'm pretty sure he knows that, yes lol :yes:...

That's the difference.

Now that is hilarious, tell me, how is that he hadn't done that all year, but somehow he would have this game? Oh yeah, it must be that great scoring offense you guys have. What's that? You say scoring isn't everything, it's all about the yards? Lol, give it up. Romo sits to pee hasn't put numbers like that up all year, and you think that he puts them up on a day that Kitna throws 4 picks? Please pass whatever you are smoking dude.

Most talented team in the NFL, according to the nut huggers on ESPN.

Did you mean Ken or ESPN?

Most talented PLAYERS, not most talented team.

QFT

One of the headlines on nfl.com "Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is "dumbfounded" at his team's 1-6 record following a humbling loss Sunday". I thought that he was dumbfounded before today...:pfft:.

I thought the headline said "Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is dumb", where did this founded part come from?

Hard lesson learned. I don't think it matters whether there is talent or not. The real problem with the Dallas Cowboys is the GM. Fire him Jerruh!! Please!!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

That's laughable...3-4 TDs? Romo sits to pee isn't that good...

Well according to KSPN (Ken Sports Programming Network)....

It's just awesome.

The Cowboys aren't even in the playoff run... so what does it matter? Your QB sucked so bad you had to replace him with REX GROSSMAN? Then he fumbles the ball and fatso Suh runs it in while Santana looks like a circus act trying to tackle him. Good stuff, good stuff... :D

One of the headlines on nfl.com "Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is "dumbfounded" at his team's 1-6 record following a humbling loss Sunday". I thought that he was dumbfounded before today...:pfft:.

No, he was "found dumb." Small but important difference.

The Cowboys aren't even in the playoff run... so what does it matter? Your QB sucked so bad you had to replace him with REX GROSSMAN? Then he fumbles the ball and fatso Suh runs it in while Santana looks like a circus act trying to tackle him. Good stuff, good stuff... :D

Dude, try to stay on topic.

The topic is that your offensive coordinator, like your team, sucks.

:ols:

you got that right....both of those statements are true, actually. What a disappointing season. You must be just loving this, my friend.

What do you think caused the Cowboys' complete collapse this season? I mean it's not as if the level of talent suddenly took a nose dive or anything, and it's the same coaching staff from the last 3 seasons, yet none of the last 3 season were a pathetic as this one lol...so what do you think made the Cowboys just tank like they've been doing?

you got that right....both of those statements are true, actually. What a disappointing season. You must be just loving this, my friend.

Yes, yes I am!

What's so disappointing is how gracious you are being...;)

You're okay, DC...

Archived