Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Skins lost to the Lions at FedEx...

timdaley73

Do you miss Big Mike?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you miss Big Mike?

• Yes. Tailgate needs him no more than ever.
    • No. He was too full of rage
    • Who is Big Mike?

Well we probably will get our chance to see what happens when the Bucs roll into town. Playing some crap football. Just benched their starting QB. An inexperienced HC who is in over his head. If we lose to this bunch after getting spanked by Detroit and barely escaping the Rams................oh the humanity.

I think losing the the Lions is worse than losing to the Bucs... But, I can't wait to see what happens at FedEx after Zorn blows it again...

Honestly it would not make that much difference. Except that rookie LB would reopen his twitter account.

Most people regardless of what they say, are not going to start burning down FedEx after a loss to the Lions.

After we get stomped by Dallas and Philly by 30-40 points, then it gets ugly. This week was too much of a shock to have that reaction.

I think losing the the Lions is worse than losing to the Bucs... But, I can't wait to see what happens at FedEx after Zorn blows it again...

I agree but the Bucs are pretty bad and we're coming off a loss to the Lions.

I think the reaction to losing to the Bucs on Sunday will be even worse than the reaction would have been if yesterday's game was at the former JKC.

Archived