Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why Didn't We Have A 4th Round Pick This Year? Randy Thomas For A 4th? (PFW Article)

4th was for kendall because he played x% of snaps. that reporter is an idiot.

i also saw a guy say that orakpo was so fortunate to be playing next to guys like haynesworth and jason taylor next season. lol

LoL :doh:...

And if he meant Kendall, we didn't acquire him last season, we acquired him in 2007 lol...not to mention Kendall's not even on the team anymore!

The Pete Kendall trade.

It being Kendall is just as bad, though...the guy says we acquired him last year for a 4th. We didn't. We got him in 2007. The guy says injuries "cloud his future". They don't. Age does. Injuries DO, however, cloud Randy Thomas' future lol. They say we got "great value" for Kendall. He's no longer on the team. How is that great value?

Yeah Kendall came over in 2007. That PFW article is full of holes. Thomas came to the Skins I believe in 2003 or 04 as one of the "JetSkins". What I think is so funny is that the Skins got Kendall to replace Dockery and now the Skins just got Dockery back to replace Kendall. I like the Dockery pickup but it has a strange sense of "going in circles" that could only be brought around by Danny and Vinny.

Did Kendall sign with anyone yet? Would be a nice idea to bring him back for depth, he's still a capable player.

I hope he comes back too. I thought the Dockery signing made sense, but when healthy, Kendall is the better player.

Why do people even tune into PFW?

There like the Perez Hilton (which actually might be giving TOO much credit) of the sports industry. Half of there quotes aren't even backed up by legit sources.

I've heard the owner of the company do several different interviews, and he sounds like a sleezy car salesmen.

Why do people even tune into PFW?

There like the Perez Hilton (which actually might be giving TOO much credit) of the sports industry. Half of there quotes aren't even backed up by legit sources.

I've heard the owner of the company do several different interviews, and he sounds like a sleezy car salesmen.

Are you thinking of PFW (Pro football Weekly) or PFT (Pro Football Talk)?

What's the latest on Kendall? Why has the team been slow to re-sign him? To me he would provide some very good depth on the cheap. Any one know what's the latest?

The last I heard, he really wants to come back here but wants to start.

Can he play any RG? Maybe make him and Randy compete. I know he played some center in NY but he hated it.

Archived