Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking foward to watching Devin Thomas from now and the future.

GC8 Bunta

Obviously, a bright spot from yesterday.

the kid has heart. you saw him reach out for that TD... all effort right there. he wanted it. not only this play, but blocking on punts (holy crap? is that a WR)

i can't wait to see him play when he learns the ways of pro football. i like his aggression (he'll learn to control it as he matures). dare is say like Sean Taylor but on offense. he has all the physical abilites, just needs to learn the game.

i actually like this kid as our playmaker more than Malcolm kelly. DT11 is a stud

];5884840']I didn't understand how good of a runner he was until now.

Now' date=' if we could actually get him the ball, he could do some magic. [b']I don't understand why James Thrash is allowed to play football offensively.[/[/b]quote]

LOL. yea. that dude dropped a pass i wudda caught without gloves in the rain on 3rd down that his his freakin chest. however, he is a special teams stud.

i'd set Devin THomas up for some of those screen plays Cooley gets... can you imagine what he'd do with his 4.35 40yd dash?

It was unfortunate the bomb Thomas caught against N.O. or the Cards earlier in the year was called back due to a punch by Heyer.

The guy needs to be on the field. Punt Returns? Deep throws that he can fight for.

He looks like a game changer when given the chance.

To come clean, I've been a Devin Thomas doubter/borderline hater.

I have to admit I like the way, as the OP pointed out, he plays with so much heart. The way he comes over to every player who makes a play, it seems like he's a great teammate and really starting to put the team first, rather than himself, as I thought might be the case when he said he "really didn't miss much" when he was hurt in training camp.

I hope he develops into a go-to receiver, he clearly can be explosive with the ball in his hands. I just wish we could get the ball into his hands as a receiver, rather than a trick play runner. I'll be happy to be served wrong if he really develops for us.

Thomas' touchdown was the lone bright spot in yesterdays debacle of a game. The kid really impressed me in his drive to get in the end zone he was really trying hard to make the most of the play called. A good play called be Zorn as well, can't say the same for the rest of the game. IMO Zorn's play calling was all over the place, I understand that you want to stay with the run to keep defenses honest but when your down 23 to 7 and 10 or 11 minutes left in the 4th quarter. What the "****" are you doing trying to run the ball when you need scores fast and you haven't been able to run the ball all game to start with, for that matter why weren't we in the hurryup offense more or at least the no huddle. :gaintsuck

Archived