Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MTV Headbangers blog: Topic: Redskins

DaveP666

Huh, you're the Cradle of Filth bassist. That's pretty damn cool. Plus you're a Redskins fan from across the pond, even better. :)

I have a friend that loves the band.

You sir have great taste. Plus that chick that commented on the blog said she was going to tell the Cowboys that they suck. You are shaping lives my friend.

HTTR:cheers:

i want to hear his rendition of hail to the redskins.

Haha, brilliant... maybe I will do that for the tour diary :) Drunk, obviously :silly:

The only time I ever got close to seeing the Skins play was back in 2004 on tour with Type O Negative. We had a day off in DC and the skins had a home game vs the Cowboys. Me and Johnny Kelly elected to watch the game in the hotel bar as it was snowing and our QB was Tim Hasselbeck and I think Rock Cartwright was starting at RB. We knew it wasn't looking good.

The game ended 27-0 to the cowboys and we were glad we didn't go. Would have cost us $170 for the seats we wanted too... in the nearly empty cold stadium. Hard times.

would this be the first well-known musician we have on this board? There are plenty of musicians here with local gigs, but damn, the Cradle of Filth bassist? Obviously you aren't as big here, but how big are you in Europe comparatively? It does suck how much mainstream America seems to hate metal.

Archived