Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pineapple Express

RammsteinSkins

I'm going to see this at noon.I have been waiting long months and it's finally gonna pay off :).Personally,I think this could be one of the best of all time but that's a pretty steep statement.Well,im off now to see it now guys.Will report when I get back.:cheers:

is johnny blaze going with you?????:cheers:

:).Personally,I think this could be one of the best of all time but that's a pretty steep statement.

Best of all time what? Stoner movie? I think "Dude, where's my car" set the bar pretty high! :)

I'm sure it's funny, though. I'll probably wait until DVD or something. Gotta save for that 20th viewing of The Dark Knight (kidding).

Best of all time what? Stoner movie? I think "Dude, where's my car" set the bar pretty high! :)

No disrespect, but Super Troopers and Half Baked are just two stoner comedies coming to mind right now that DOMINATE Dude Where's My Car?.

I'm sure it's funny, though. I'll probably wait until DVD or something. Gotta save for that 20th viewing of The Dark Knight (kidding).

Dude, where's my car was funny, but not as funny as Half-Baked. I think thats the best stoner movie ever.

Archived