Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pineapple Express

RammsteinSkins

• 7 months later...
Red steals the show. Daewoo!

Red was the funniest character by far. He had me rolling by the end of the movie

The other funny line was "I'm going to design septic tanks for playgrounds so little kids can :pooh:"

Don't know why that is so funny, but I couldn't stop laughing

Best of all time what? Stoner movie? I think "Dude, where's my car" set the bar pretty high! :)

I'm sure it's funny, though. I'll probably wait until DVD or something. Gotta save for that 20th viewing of The Dark Knight (kidding).

Nah, Super Troopers sets the bar, all others limbo under it. (Though Super Troopers isnt totlly a stoner movie, its about a drug bust of pounds of weed)

First half was hilarious but second half of movie was awful, so tru though about how the dealer always wants to hang out with you but you just want to go

I thought just the opposite. I thought it started off ultra slow but got funnier and funnier- by the time Red rolled in the Daewoo I was crying

Good timing on this bump zoony. I'm returning my netflix movie tonight and Pineapple is next up in my queue. I haven't seen it since the theater and I have a feeling (well, I hope) it only gets funnier with multiple viewings (as all good comedies should!).

I thought just the opposite. I thought it started off ultra slow but got funnier and funnier- by the time Red rolled in the Daewoo I was crying

If you like Red, played by Danny McBride, check out the new mini series on HBO called East Bound and Down. McBride kills the charcter. He also grew up about 5 minutes from me.

Red was the funniest character by far. He had me rolling by the end of the movie

The other funny line was "I'm going to design septic tanks for playgrounds so little kids can :pooh:"

Don't know why that is so funny, but I couldn't stop laughing

Ninja thread? haha, but very good movie.

If you like Red, played by Danny McBride, check out the new mini series on HBO called East Bound and Down. McBride kills the charcter. He also grew up about 5 minutes from me.

Major- this is the guy I was telling you about on the phone - hilarious

It was okay but I not as good as Knocked up or Superbad IMO. As for the best stoner movie ever; hands down Up in Smoke with Dazed and Confused a close second. There were so many one liners in Dazed and Confused it's ridiculus.

"That's what I like about them high school girls, I get older and they stay the same age"

"Hey man, are you cool?"

"Hey man, watch the leather! Ha, ha, ha" In that stone laugh

Freaking love that movie, seen it atleast 50 times.

Archived