Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sirius subscribers: Jon Jansen on the show tonight 9pm

Wahoo Hoosier

For you people that missed the interview, and get up early to do the morning commute thing ... The show will replay early early in the morning and you can hear the interview on Ch.124 approximetley at 6:04AM ET... There was some really good stuff discussed in the interview.

For you people that missed the interview, and get up early to do the morning commute thing ... The show will replay early early in the morning and you can hear the interview on Ch.124 approximetley at 6:04AM ET... There was some really good stuff discussed in the interview.

recap? please?

recap? please?

Well...

There was a donkey wearing a cape, and he stopped a bank robber by banging him over the head with a guitar. Then he said "And don't you forget it." Then the mayor congratulated him for saving the city. I think he had some animal sidekick, but I forget who.

Well...

There was a donkey wearing a cape, and he stopped a bank robber by banging him over the head with a guitar. Then he said "And don't you forget it." Then the mayor congratulated him for saving the city. I think he had some animal sidekick, but I forget who.

:laugh: :notworthy

Holy crap, someone got the reference! Even with the damn pic I can't tell you how many people think it's just a pot refernce, or elk, or just plain had no clue.

The sidekick was Baba Looey.

:laugh: :notworthy

Holy crap, someone got the reference! Even with the damn pic I can't tell you how many people think it's just a pot refernce, or elk, or just plain had no clue.

That was like my favorite show ever for like 10 minutes once:applause:

The sidekick was Baba Looey.

Nice, I was thinking Booboo, but he's from Yogi bear.

When asked what he thought the Skins should do in the Draft with their first choice, Jansen replied that they should pick a "physical big receiver who can go across the middle and catch the ball ... that they have an experienced deep OL and that if they could get this one missing piece they (the Skins) would be hard to beat" or something to that effect.

When asked what he thought the Skins should do in the Draft with their first choice, Jansen replied that they should pick a "physical big receiver who can go across the middle and catch the ball ... that they have an experienced deep OL and that if they could get this one missing piece they (the Skins) would be hard to beat" or something to that effect.

:bsflag:c'mon dude

I dont remember most of the interview, but he did say this definetley. This part suck out to me because. Why would an o-lineman say " we need O line helpl" .... It could cost him his job at some point.

Ross Tucker eluded to the fact when he used to watch the draft, he cared about 2 things

1. What defensive linemen were drafted to other teams

2. What O linemen were drafted to his team he'd have to compete against.

Archived