Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any chance that Zorn is fired before the season starts?

GibbsRedskin

What if Snyder and Cerrato realize that Zorn isn't the puppet they think he is, and he isn't going to put up with their meddling? Any chance they replace him? What if Snyder learns that Cowher really wants to come back, does Zorn accept a demotion to OC?

SHUT UP about the Cowher crap....damn....he will never be a part of this team.

While it could be a valid thread, you lost me at Cowher. Repeat after me, Cowher will NEVER be coach of the Redskins! Nor do I want him here, anyway. He finally won a Super Bowl and he wants to be bowed to. The interest in Cowher was all driven by the media, I'm sure plenty of people could confirm that.

This was a joke thread, right?

Can you even IMAGINE the preverbial dump the media would take on us???

Even if for some reason Zorn turns out to be the smartest kid with downsyndrome (a reference to the movie "Waiting." I'm not a jerk!), there is now way this happens.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArsheimSkins

What if Jesus Christ himself had made his name available for the job?

hahahaha.

He would resurrect ST. And smite both Danny and Vinny. Gibbs would come back and be the Offensive coordinator.

I could go on, but I'll probably offend someone here.:D

Oh and he'd hold a press conference where He'd tell the 'Boys fans once and for all that His father has NO interest watching the Cowboys through that stupid hole in their dome...since actually that team is tied in with the idiot His father threw out of his kingdom.

:dallasuck

If I had to make a prediction, I think Zorn and Cerrato will have a disagreement over the draft that will lead to the coach's termination. Greg Blache will be our coach on opening day.
Last time I checked, it was Vinny who was pushing for Zorn to get the job. I don't think he'd throw that opportunity away that soon, even if he wanted to. Any evidence to back the prediction up?

If I had to make a prediction, I think Zorn and Cerrato will have a disagreement over the draft that will lead to the coach's termination. Greg Blache will be our coach on opening day.
And what little credibility this front office has in media and other public circles would certainly be lost. I am not saying they have a lot now but they do have some supporters that are taking the wait and see approach, which is the only approach we can take.

RFK Lives - the Redskins front office has ZERO credibility. ZERO. That is why no one wanted to come coach here.
Proof? Zorn was the only guy to be offered the job. Fassel was desperate for this job and upset when he didn't get it, so there's one guy who wanted it. Get your wet dreams about Cowher coming here out of your mind and the sooner you realize that Zorn isn't getting fired before the season, the better off you'll be.

Archived