Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Free Agency....Seahawks

kansas-redskin

Please lets not turn this into the RedHawks.. we tried the Jetskins and we saw how that turned out..

LOL

But seriously, this is what happens when coaches come from other teams. They bring in personell who know their the system. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Zorn brings in a few free agents from Seattle.

Babineaux is a limited safety please don't start a bandwagon on this site that makes our incompentent FO chase him. Just do alittle research on him.

They have 1 golden ticket in Seattle and thats Marcus Trufant but that is were he grewup and will be hard to sign him away.

Hackett has been a decent Wr when healthy but we have enough problems already keeping who we got healthy. Hackett also is the king of pushing off cornerbacks to get seperation.

Womacks nickname is porkchop enough said.

Babineaux is a limited safety please don't start a bandwagon on this site that makes our incompentent FO chase him. Just do alittle research on him.

They have 1 golden ticket in Seattle and thats Marcus Trufant but that is were he grewup and will be hard to sign him away.

Hackett has been a decent Wr when healthy but we have enough problems already keeping who we got healthy. Hackett also is the king of pushing off cornerbacks to get seperation.

Womacks nickname is porkchop enough said.

My thoughts exactly. Babineaux would end up a reserve player and Womack well, lets just say we don't need any more aging Vets on th Oline. Its time to address the Oline in the draft. Hackett is decent if he can stay healthy. Trufant has become a beast, I'd prefer him to Asante Samuel truthfully. I don't think he'll command as large of a contract as Samuel. The WR I'd like to see us target is Bryant Johnson he's 6'3 215 has good speed and real good hands. He has alot of talent, but has been overshadowed by two great receivers in Fitzgerald and Bolden, but still puts up decent numbers every year. Plus he won't kill us with a huge cap hit.

LOL

But seriously, this is what happens when coaches come from other teams. They bring in personell who know their the system. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Zorn brings in a few free agents from Seattle.

You are misunderstanding Zorn's role in Seattle....

He was the QUARTERBACKS COACH in Seattle people...he didn't have a "system;" they were not running his offense.

I'm sure he will be taking a lot from what they were doing there but to assume we will be running the Seahawks offense because he is was the QB coach is off base.

Nobody knows his system....I just hope he does.

Archived