Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is there anyone else who does this?

adamyesme1111

It seems I have a tendency to stay up as late as I can the night before the game, if it helps then I drink to keep myself entertained (I rarely have hangovers) seeing how being bored is one of the main things that makes me go to sleep on a Saturday night. I do this so that I can sleep in late enough until the Pre-game show. If I don't do this then it seems the anticipation for the game kills me and takes FOREVER. I only do this on 1:00 games of course. Anyone else do the same thing?

:40oz: :packsuck:

i watch skins videos till about 5 am. all over youtube and videos i have dl from here.

right now i am converting the full lions game to hd res than i am going to watch that whole game atleast twice tonight.

also i watch the redskins report twice as well. it comes on at 7pm and again at like 1 am.

I just play madden with the skins before the game. It is very hard to sleep before the game..too much anticipation

i figured we all did that lol.

bout to fire the 360 up now as we speak. anyone waNt to add me to the freinds list i am MassaLefty on live. if my list is full shoot me a message and i will delete someone.

:cheers:

Archived