Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Buffalo News - Bills: Peerless Price out for the season

tr1

If the pukes aren't up by 28 at halftime, puke fans should consider the game a loss... :laugh:

By Mark Gaughan - News Sports Reporter

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/177802.html

Receiver Peerless Price is the ninth member of the Buffalo Bills to be lost for the season due to injury.

Buffalo Bills starting receiver Peerless Price was ruled out for the season by the team today due to a disc problem in his neck that will require surgery.

Price becomes the ninth Bills player to go out for the season due to injury.

Bills coach Dick Jauron said Price will undergo an operation later today and he would be placed on the injured reserve list next week. The injury came as a surprise to the Bills.

Price complained of neck stiffness on Wednesday. He was in more discomfort on Thursday and had a magnetic resonance imaging test that discovered the severity of the problem. Jauron said he believed that the neck problem was a cumulative injury and not the result of any specific play in a recent game.

Jauron said Josh Reed and Roscoe Parrish will share duty as the starter opposite Lee Evans in the two-receiver set. Sam Aiken also likely will see more time on the field at receiver.

I refuse to say the Bills are a bad team this year, just terribly horribly unlucky. I hereby preemptively declare the Dallas victory as hollow and completely meaningless. Furthermore, they should drop in all power rankings if they fail to defeat Buffalo by more than 50 points or allow them to score at all.

Let the snow in Buffalo stop the Cowboys.

I heard it's snowing up there. Haven't bothered to verify it on weather.com or anything.

But I'm feeling a huge upset. Dunno why.

I think they're supposed to have some rain this weekend, but that's about it.

Archived