Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Idiot.com: I get no respect: Romo/Cowboys are 4-0, still un-noticed by national media

tr1

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Here's the insecurity of puke fans rearing it's ugly head in a blog...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.bleacherreport.com/articles/2583-NFL-Dallas_Cowboys-New_England_Patriots-I_get_no_respect_Romo_and_the_Cowboys_are_4-0_still_un-noticed_by_national_media-021007

by Kody Brannon (Scribe)

The cowboys are 4-0, and Tony Romo sits to pee has been putting up incredible numbers each game. But nobody in the national media, wants to give the cowboys or Romo sits to pee their due. Think about this, The cowboys and patriots share the same record, Tom Brady and Tony Romo sits to pee are the top two passers in the league. But who gets headlines on espn? The Patriots and Brady. But if you look at the combined opponent records, the patriots have beaten teams that are 4-12 combined. While the cowboys combined opponent record is 3-13. What does that tell you? Nothing really in my opinion. If on paper the stats are almost identical, then you should treat them the same.The Cowboys and Patriots are the two best teams in the NFL. So why not treat them at least equal? Especially since the Patriots have been tarnished.

Now I know people want to say respect is earned. Well, We beat the defending NFC champs, before they fell off and got worse. Everbody wants to talk about the patriots. Why? They are nothing but a sack of worthless cheaters. But they still get coddeled like a little toddler suckin on his mama's titty. I say drop the the cheaters like a bad habit, and expose them for what they are doing. They are still cheating and the NFL is helping them do it. Just becuase Mr. Kraft has the commisioner in his hip pocket. People want to say that the Patriots could go 16-0. Well if they do, I say you need to look at their season with a fine tooth comb. They should have had to forefit the Jets game, becuase they got caught red handed. And Bellicheck should have been suspended indefinatly. But that's just my opinon.

The cowboys have won their games the way you are supposed to, by just straight up beating the guy across from you. If the national media can't respect that, then espn is nothing but a joke, and a homer for wanting to tout the Patriots all the time. There is more of a feel good story coming out of Valley Ranch, than anywhere else in the country. You have a head coach, who has been unsuccsesfull at his other jobs, coming in and turning his career and the team around. You have a first time offensive co-ordinator who is just doing amazing things. You have an un-drafted, free agent quaterback in Tony Romo sits to pee, who was back up here for 3yrs before he ever got the chance last season. And last but not least, you have the outspoken, trouble making reciever, who has finally become a team player, and key playmaker from the start of the season. T.O. is probably on pace to have his best season ever. How could you not want to showcase this talent and team? The NFL has been begging for positive publicity, but becuase there is so much of an anti-cowboy feeling across the country, the NFL won't stand up and showcase this team and put a positive spin on this season. The Cowboys can beat the cheaters. And when they do, I hope Roger Goodell will see what a group of guys who trust eachother and want to win for one another being led by an old school coach who has somthing to prove can do, when all the ingridients mix well. The cowboys have a chance to make a run to the super bowl, and when they do, they will do it under the radar.

Umm what the ****?? Media never passes up on a chance to slob on the proverbial cowboys knob

Only the neediest of neediest puke fans could even think the pukes aren't the darling of the media right now.

This guy and the puke fans who post on ES... :laugh:

rodney_dangerfield.jpg

Ridiculous rant but it's a random blog. Anyone can find extreme fans.

No...no...no...this guy sounds like a lot of puke fans here in ATN...tell me differently...

Imagine...coming to your rival's board and asking for love...

Ridiculous, eh?

:laugh:

Ridiculous rant but it's a random blog. Anyone can find extreme fans.
:laugh: No kidding. Just jump over to the main page.

A lot of skin fans had to adjust their expectations down after the NYG loss.....down to 15-1.

And a quick browse of the main forums might reveal that skins threw the minnesota game last year so they wouldn't show Dallas their real offense, or perhaps, that Joe Gibbs won't play his players unless their Christians.

Skin fans can poke fun at some random blog, but when it comes to conspiracy theories and unbridled homerism, they're in a class all by themselves.

A lot of skin fans had to adjust their expectations down after the NYG loss.....down to 15-1.

And a quick browse of the main forums might reveal that skins threw the minnesota game last year so they wouldn't show Dallas their real offense, or perhaps, that Joe Gibbs won't play his players unless their Christians.

Skin fans can poke fun at some random blog, but when it comes to conspiracy theories and unbridled homerism, they're in a class all by themselves.

A likely post. How's about a little originality? I'm sure all puke sites are completely devoid of irrational posts, am I right? I mean surely all the crazies have their own blogs and never post on fans sites.

Come on, man, bring a little something with you.

I don't know about the rest of you Redskin fans, but I am sick of the media humping Peyton Manning, Brady, Favre and Romo sits to pee's leg!

Hey media, JC has led the Redskins to a 2-1 record. Not bad for a guy with only a few starts under his belt......Where's the love?:whoknows:

Only the neediest of neediest puke fans could even think the pukes aren't the darling of the media right now.

This guy and the puke fans who post on ES... :laugh:

rodney_dangerfield.jpg

The darling of the media, are the pats, but with out reading the whole article, I gotta admit it's stupid to cry about the lack of attention we're getting.

Puke fans, lol. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

They are the attention whores of the NFL. They know they get more attention than 31 other teams ALL THE TIME but always cry about that one team that could possibly be above them in the popularity contest. :laugh: :laugh:

At least use proper grammar when bashing JG.

"Unless they're Christians"

Oh and by the way it is mentioned in just about every media outlet that the Cowboys are the best team in the NFC. I agree with that statement too.

The Patriots though, man, they are NASTY. It's like watching a pro football team take on a high school team. They can do what ever they want on the field, and they leave points on the field too.

Archived