Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good News, anyone see the Titans vs. Patriots game?

Drunken Master III

Pressure, pressure, pressure from both Odom and Vanderbosh. Vanderbosh was dominant tonight. He was all over Brady. Our offensive line did a much better job against the Titans when compared to the Patriots. If I am not mistaken the Patriots are supposed to have one of the better lines in the league. Our line will be just fine. The Titans a better defensive team than they are given credit for.

Vince Young looked like trash anyway

Yeah but him and his 66 QB rating are on the cover of Madden this year, lol. :laugh: :laugh:

BTW, Joey Harrington had a higher QB rating last year and Rex Grossman was almost 10 points higher. Hell, Eli Manning and David Carr were MORE than 10 points higher. All busts while Young is a few more seasons like 2006 from the HOF, lol.

I didn't see the game, but reading the recap and some of the play-by-play--Brady threw two interceptions that were caused by hits on him. It didn't seem like the Patriots could run the ball in the first half (I think they had one decent run for 8 yards and not much else).

The Patriots two touchdown drives were of 23 yards and 57 yards. The touchdown drives were helped by penalties on the Titans defense.

Pressure, pressure, pressure from both Odom and Vanderbosh. Vanderbosh was dominant tonight. He was all over Brady. Our offensive line did a much better job against the Titans when compared to the Patriots. If I am not mistaken the Patriots are supposed to have one of the better lines in the league. Our line will be just fine. The Titans a better defensive team than they are given credit for.

Yeah but the Patriots first team offense also scored and their defense had 4 sacks on Vince Young.

Similar #s to Campbell except 1 more turnover and 1 more score...
I'm much more comfortable with Campbell's numbers for a few reasons:

1. A fumble from Campbell is not nearly as concerning as an interception would have been - he proved last year that he can hold onto the ball, and I'm not concerned about that. Plus, a fumble always has a chance of being recovered by the offense.

2. Our receivers were dropping or not catching a lot of passes that should have been caught.

3. We didn't have our running back in the game. I'm sorry, but Clinton Portis is much more powerful than Ladell Betts. Betts did great at the end of the year there, but he looked like his old self last week. He fell down every time he was touched, which really reminds me of the rest of his tenure excluding his last 8 season games.

Archived