Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I think we need a Tony Romo forum

flashback

Either that or some sort of online FAQ to help make sense/keep track of all the Tony Romo sits to pee threads. I can't tell whether I'm looking at the "Tony Romo sits to pee on Miss Universe" thread or the "Michelle Malkin BLASTS Romo sits to pee on O'Reilly" thread.

And what the hell is Britney Spears doing in here? :shhh:

I didn't realize message boards were that confusing to Cowboys fans.

No, just this one. Hence our constant amazement and wonder at what goes on here and yes, a Tony Romo sits to pee forum is in order here. Bubba you're a pseudo mod, get'er done! :cool:

No, just this one. Hence our constant amazement and wonder at what goes on here and yes, a Tony Romo sits to pee forum is in order here. Bubba you're a pseudo mod, get'er done! :cool:

What's more amazing? Romo sits to pee threads in an ATNFL forum on an NFCE messageboard, or Cowboys fans checking in here each and every day, usually multiple times because they desperately need to know what's said about them and their goofy team? :)

You post here to point out the overrated aspects of the Cowboys too? Cool.

Romo sits to pee 95 rating :excited: , Romo sits to pee 95 rating :excited:, Romo sits to pee 95 rating :excited:, Romo sits to pee 95 rating :excited:

:laugh:

i think casey bramlet has a 95 rating now too...maybe we could trade him to dallas if tony homo gets hurt ya know they love those undrafted guys with a 95 rating!..put a leash on him and tie it to an American Idol starlet and there ya go! first round bait for sure...

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

What's more amazing? Romo sits to pee threads in an ATNFL forum on an NFCE messageboard,

This ins't amazing. It's the AMOUNT of threads and what they're about. It's also the fact the he doesn't get an ounce of respect.

or Cowboys fans checking in here each and every day, usually multiple times because they desperately need to know what's said about them and their goofy team? :)

You guys never fail to deliver. Our "goofy" team DOMINATES this forum and should be renamed THE DALLAS COWBOYS FORUM. Why wouldn't we come here and laugh at skins fans? It's too easy. :)

Archived