Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Got My 75th Anniversary Gear

fuji869

I love that hat, to bad they screw out of country people on shipping.

I'm sure someone on this board would help you out, provided you cover all the fees. course, i'm not sure how much that could end up being, and that might end up defeating the whole purpose of buying it in teh first place.

I like that its understated, but they could have taken a page from the draft day hat and made the back half mesh. Although I didn't like the white bill on the draft hat at first, it's grown on me. However, I did give the hat to my wife when I got home from the store. Hats are tricky, because a little too much can ruin a good one. Again, I like the simplicity of this one, I guess I'm just finicky like that.

I may have to get the shirt to wear to work on Fridays. My office is split into thirds with Skins-Panthers-Brokeback fans and every fall its like the NFL commercial where the Minnesota and Chicago fans try to out-pimp one another with gear.

BTW - one Brokeback fan's girlfriend bought him a black leather jacket with the giant helmet (think Fathead) on the back. It's the most God-awful piece of trash anyone ever paid $250+ on. :doh:

i dont particularly care about any of the merchandise, i just want them to hurry up and show the freaking jersey. i seriously hope we have sweet retro jerseys we wear for EVERY game, not just once or twice a year. the ony games i dont want to see us wear the retros in are the cowgirls. i prefer our traditional unis anytime we play them.

i dont particularly care about any of the merchandise, i just want them to hurry up and show the freaking jersey. i seriously hope we have sweet retro jerseys we wear for EVERY game, not just once or twice a year. the ony games i dont want to see us wear the retros in are the cowgirls. i prefer our traditional unis anytime we play them.

tsh,

rumor has it that we'll be wearing the white jersey (like the Sonny jersey you see on Redskins.com) with the yellow pants and yellow R helmet at least a few times this year (in particular vs. the Eagles)

Hey fuji, is that a 'flex fit' hat or a regular one? I kind of like it, but I won't buy anymore flex fits - they hurt to wear and I just don't like the way they fit. Don't think I'm alone in that sentiment. I wish the NFL would offer hats in both styles.

I really hope we don't wear retro jerseys this year...I really like the retros of other teams and I'm a big fan of the oldschool unis in general, but our Oldschool jerseys to me are the ones we wore in the 80s. The glory years for us came with those jerseys and we've been wearing them ever since.

I really don't want to see a video yearbook of us winning the Super Bowl this year and parading around in 1960s throwbacks because we feel that we're celebrating something. I want to celebrate winning, not 75 years of "being around."

Nice stuff. I really wanted that too (Hat). I kinda have a dilemma, I don't have much money, but I want the Forza 2 game, which is $60, but I want that 75 year hat, for the collection, and the memories of course.

I mean, I love car games, and will play that game and never be bored.

But I will always love my Redskins, and want to have the stuff from when I was young.

Damn.

I think I'm gonna have to go with the Hat.

I really hope we don't wear retro jerseys this year...I really like the retros of other teams and I'm a big fan of the oldschool unis in general, but our Oldschool jerseys to me are the ones we wore in the 80s. The glory years for us came with those jerseys and we've been wearing them ever since.
While I understand the need to pay tribute to our history as a franchise, this is largely how I feel as well when it comes to "throw back" jerseys. I'm fine with rocking a serious throwback a couple times this year in honor of this upcoming anniversary, but I never understand why people want us to wear jerseys like that all the time. The current jerseys we wear ARE our best "retro" jerseys- give me the burgandy/white jersey with white/burgandy pants anytime, and I think it's one of the cleanest looks of all the NFL uniforms too. Just my :2cents:

• 2 weeks later...
I got my 75th Anniversary Hats and T-Shirts on Saturday. I got two sets, one to wear and one to hold on to.

They are pretty sweet; I will wear the hat for every game this season! :cheers:

showimage.asp?item=566

I also just got my hat and man is it nice.

It also is a perfect color match for my M&N Doug Williams jersey. :cheers:

Archived