Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Got My 75th Anniversary Gear

fuji869

tsh,

rumor has it that we'll be wearing the white jersey (like the Sonny jersey you see on Redskins.com) with the yellow pants and yellow R helmet at least a few times this year (in particular vs. the Eagles)

I hope so! I really dig those jerseys and helmets..

It makes since considering the logo on the 75th anniversary hat.

Hey fuji, is that a 'flex fit' hat or a regular one? I kind of like it, but I won't buy anymore flex fits - they hurt to wear and I just don't like the way they fit. Don't think I'm alone in that sentiment. I wish the NFL would offer hats in both styles.

I ****ing hate flex fits!! I gotta get the 7 1/4 all the way!

Guest Spearfeather
Wearing of the old R helmets for a couple of home games from what I understand.

For gosh sakes, when are they gonna announce this!

does anybody know what uniform they are using for the 75th anniversary. just like the 70th anniversary they used the uniforms from the 1965-1969 season. i hope they use the uniforms from the 1970-1972 season. please respond to renehie98@yahoo.com

There's been a bunch of threads about it.

Basically, from my understanding.....we'll be wearing the Yellow 'R' helemts in combo with white jerseys from the 1971 (?) season. This will also include yellow/gold pants and also the red/yellow striped socks may also be worn (Thanks to the DTC for the heads up!!!! :applause: ).

There's been a bunch of threads about it.

Basically, from my understanding.....we'll be wearing the Yellow 'R' helemts in combo with white jerseys from the 1971 (?) season. This will also include yellow/gold pants and also the red/yellow striped socks may also be worn (Thanks to the DTC for the heads up!!!! :applause: ).

can you please tell me where you got this information from?

I got a gripe with Redskins.com online store.

I ordered 2 of the 75th anniversary Tees a few weeks ago. They backordered the items (no prob. there is a demand). But now they're back on the site and are listed as shipping in 48hrs.

I emailed the Redskins customer service and got no reply......anybody else having this problem?

can you please tell me where you got this information from?

Well, there are some tidbits popping up on a few sites including here, but The Mayor (of the DTC) had a very interesting thread on their site detailing the uniform:

http://www.deadtreecrew.proboards30.com/index.cgi?board=DaMayor&action=display&thread=1176934212&page=1

(Note there is some language so NSFW may be a good call)

That's where I got my info. and I wanted to give props where props is due. Thanks DTC again!!!!

Well, there are some tidbits popping up on a few sites including here, but The Mayor (of the DTC) had a very interesting thread on their site detailing the uniform:

http://www.deadtreecrew.proboards30.com/index.cgi?board=DaMayor&action=display&thread=1176934212&page=1

(Note there is some language so NSFW may be a good call)

That's where I got my info. and I wanted to give props where props is due. Thanks DTC again!!!!

this news is DEVASTATING. :( :(

Archived