Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Little Story I Forgot To Share (Redskins Related!!)

DButz65

Ok with all of the negative threads lately, i figured i would share this moment :)

So my recently new wife and i got married on september 29th 2006 (no congrats needed, had another thread on that just before the marriage) :)

And you know when the family's get introduced at the reception, then me and my wife? Well right after they announced us to our guests, the DJ fires up HAIL TO THE REDSKINS , and everyone went crazy (95%+ were Skins fans out of 125 people) and i

just about broke down into tears, i was shocked and my wife did it as a surprise.

I'll remember that as long as i live, thanks baby! You rock! :point2sky

HTTR!

I got married at age 20, 13 years ago...still married too, thanks.

During the ceremony which we have on tape, the Pastor was telling me how important my wife should be to me..."She is to be cherished, loved, adored...frankly speaking, Kristin comes BEFORE the Washington Redskins."

EVERYONE roared with laughter, including me and my wife.

Ok with all of the negative threads lately, i figured i would share this moment :)

So my recently new wife and i got married on september 29th 2006 (no congrats needed, had another thread on that just before the marriage) :)

And you know when the family's get introduced at the reception, then me and my wife? Well right after they announced us to our guests, the DJ fires up HAIL TO THE REDSKINS , and everyone went crazy (95%+ were Skins fans out of 125 people) and i

just about broke down into tears, i was shocked and my wife did it as a surprise.

I'll remember that as long as i live, thanks baby! You rock! :point2sky

HTTR!

Hide your wife!!!!!!!! people on this board will go crazy for that type of woman.

That must've been one heckuva moment. Nice.

I got married just a few months ago myself. She did nothing as awesome as that. The night of our wedding, on the otherhand... that's a different story.

lol... seriously though, my wife is great about my Redskin craze. She always plans around them when it comes to me. Our honeymoon was postponed for various reasons, and instead of going as soon as we could(which meant missing the Minny game) she went right along with me and planned it around the bye week.

I swear us Redskin fans can be sick sometimes.

Thats awesome, the Skins played the 9ers in 2004 ON my wedding day its the only game I've missed in many years. BUT, when we got to the hotel room, we turned on the end of the game before...you know... anyway the Skins blew out the 9ers and my wife let me watch the highlights beore...well you know...

Gotta love a supportive woman!!!!

Archived