Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lost in this QB mess ...

gortiz

who in the hell is going to kick for us, I mean with a team that is all DEFENSE, and almost no offense, going back to last year and starting this year.

After the Defense, Hall was the difference maker in this game. You know next Monday is going to be close, and in a close game Kickers almost always figure to be big

Almost as important as the QB situation is our kicking situation, of course with the DRAMA regarding PR, we won't worry about that until we lose 13-10 and our Free Agent kicker goes 1-4 in field goals!

Well...since Gibbs likes to have players pull double duty (see Sean Taylor) so that he can reserve a roster space for the likes of Antonio "Butterfingers" Brown instead of carrying a legitimate red zone receiver....

Maybe he could just get Andy Groom to do the placekicking..he did it in high school.

If we could more of the guys to play multiple positions think of the millions we could save on the salary cap. With less money going out in salaries maybe a beer would cost $6 instead of $7 at FedEX...maybe I am on to something here.

If Hall can't go -- and judging from Bubba Tyer's comments, there no way he can -- it will be Chandler. I actually thought that Chandler did a great job in the preseason, but of course, it's different when the kicks are for real.

At least Chandler kicks it deep on kickoffs. Hall's kicks were handled between the 5 & the 10 all day yesterday.

But you're right. A team that relies on keeping games close with good defense needs a good kicking game. I think that, combined with a thumbless Jansen, is going to spell trouble for us on monday Night.

Look if Cooley had not pushed off, there is TD # 1 yesterday. If Cooley had not stepped out to the 1 yrd line there is TD # 2. We moved the ball folks. We threw the long ball. In virtually one quarter of play Ramsey threw for 160 yrds.

But I bet ya ol' Mark Boonell starts next week and we will be in trouble, with the dump and dunk crap all over again. The one long ball he did throw was INT...but I know that was pass interference.

The kicking job is huge especially the way we play on offense. CHANDLER SUCKS AND IS'NT THE ANSWER did any of you watch him this preseason the guy is just to inconsistent especially with gimme kick.

I'd sign somebody like Morton or Gary Anderson thats automatic from under 45. I'd look into the Gramatica brothers see where thier at right now i'm not sure. How about giving Novak a shot he was excellent at UM?

Archived