Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Newbie here

SoulKatcher

Hello all, just moved into the northern VA area and finally able to go to Skins games. Had a blast at the pre-season games and looking forward to the rest of the season. Hoping all of you tailgating experts could give me some advice on the rules and regulations. Is tailgating allowed in all lots? What time do you recommend arriving (or when they open the gates?) Do they allow any type of grills? (gas and charcoal?)

Looking at all of your pics, it looks like you know how to do it right hehe. :notworthy Thanks for all the help and look forward to seeing you on Sept 11.

Hello all, just moved into the northern VA area and finally able to go to Skins games. Had a blast at the pre-season games and looking forward to the rest of the season. Hoping all of you tailgating experts could give me some advice on the rules and regulations. Is tailgating allowed in all lots? What time do you recommend arriving (or when they open the gates?) Do they allow any type of grills? (gas and charcoal?)

Looking at all of your pics, it looks like you know how to do it right hehe. :notworthy Thanks for all the help and look forward to seeing you on Sept 11.

Welcome. Gates open 4 hours before every game. I arrive about...4 hours before every game. :)

Tailgating is allowed in any lot. Hopefully you have a green pass and can come stop by our tailgate (Green Lot F3 on the Skins parking map). If not, find a way there...it is always fun.

:cheers:

WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!! i will say this, not all of us bleed burgandy and gold, but we almost all drink the barley and hops! :cheers: Send me a private message as to which part of Northern Va you're in or post here, whatever you're comfortable with and maybe on away weeks we can hit a bar or somethin! Welcome to our world! WE LOVE IT HERE!!!! and there are 3 things you need to remember ~~~~~~~~> :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck say those 3 things, and you will have a lot of friends!

Archived