Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dave Matthews: dead?

PSUHeckler

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff

Oh well, whatever. Come on, if he were dead, hippies and frat kids would be openly weeping in the streets.

True. If he were dead, the stink of petouli or unbathed College kids would be overbearing.

Originally posted by Kilmer17

"My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious. "

"Hey, Ferris... how's your bod? :laugh:

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

I can't stand Dave Matthews' Band. I hate his music, his voice, & his sorry excuse for instruments pretending to be a rockband bullsh*t. Rock does NOT include a harmonca &/or a "fiddle."

Apparently you know nothing about Rock then...where do you think rock as a sound originated from, folk (among others) which features all of these. As for Dave, not a good guitarist, the rest of his band members are some of the best at their instruments in the world. Their drummer, Carter, may be one of the best to play. Like them or not, cool, but that comment has ZERO musical base.

I can't stand Dave Matthews' Band. I hate his music, his voice, & his sorry excuse for instruments pretending to be a rockband bullsh*t. Rock does NOT include a harmonca &/or a "fiddle."

No one in the band plays harmonica. :whoknows:

i don't listen to em but i have friends who practically consider dmb to be a religion, so whenever i'm around them i'm always listening to dave matthews... and although i don't like a lot of it, some of it i think is pretty good, and all of em are insanely talented

Two words: Jethro Tull.

Archived