Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I just saw...

...Doc Walker at the home depot in reston. I shook his hand (it was freakin HUGE) and told him everyone loves him on extremeskins. He chuckled and said "Yeah, yeah, thats a good outlet." He also told me some cool promo stuff thats coming up, though I think the mods would be pissed if I spoiled it for everyone. Real cool guy, had a big cigar in his mouth, just strollin along in the store.

Originally posted by Om

Spiff, not sure what promotional stuff you're referring to exactly, but if it's specifically to do with Extremeskins, please PM me before posting anything here.

Thanks ...

Watch out... The illuminati are coming for you, Spaceman...

mO and remliK are violent when provoked, so just go along with whatever they ask of you... and don't scream... They live for the scream, that's their pleasure...

I talked to Spiff---he totally understands where I was coming from, and in fact DID even before we talked. It's all good.

Sometimes we just have to use our "institutional" voices on spec, is all. :)

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff

...Doc Walker at the home depot in reston. I shook his hand (it was freakin HUGE) and told him everyone loves him on extremeskins. He chuckled and said "Yeah, yeah, thats a good outlet." He also told me some cool promo stuff thats coming up, though I think the mods would be pissed if I spoiled it for everyone. Real cool guy, had a big cigar in his mouth, just strollin along in the store.

you know what they say about guys with big hands!!!

They wear big gloves

Originally posted by KDawg

Watch out... The illuminati are coming for you, Spaceman...

mO and remliK are violent when provoked, so just go along with whatever they ask of you... and don't scream... They live for the scream, that's their pleasure...

gwadK~

namecapS is one of us.

~kaerF

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff

Haha, no, I told you I'm not actively looking for new customers.

Unless someone starts leading me on in a certain thread... ;)

Yeah....my bad my friend....I underestimated what those knives would run me. I can't drop 2 and a half bills on 3 knives and look my 2 year old daughter in the eyes w/o feeling guillty about not putting that in her college savings fund.

Freakin' priorities and all....and I'm the only one that cooks - my wife couldn't find the kitchen if Emeril, Bobby Flay and Rachel Ray were pushing and pulling her towards it.

Thank you though my friend.....and very cool on meeting Doc.....I don't ever meet anyone...but then again - they don't walk into my living room too often......

Archived