Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Am I the only one that isn't into...

RonJeremy

There are already 100 people lined up at the AMC 24 where I live, the crazy thing is that they will not sell out, they have already said they will show it on all 24 screens if need be, I'm not sure why they are lined up already.

My brother and I are going at 8 and we will hold the seats for my wife and nephew, they will come later.

Originally posted by richard saunders

Ron,

Is there any difference than you going to Skins games 4 hours early and dressing up like the ballplayers? :D

Actually I have thought about that. Fortunately, I don't paint my face, etc. I usually just wear a jersey and jeans. That behavior is acceptable in this environment...BUT, if I went to a Star Wars message board they might find me strange.

To each his own! :D

Originally posted by RonJeremy

Actually I have thought about that. Fortunately, I don't paint my face, etc. I usually just wear a jersey and jeans. That behavior is acceptable in this environment...BUT, if I went to a Star Wars message board they might find me strange.

To each his own! :D

Don't worry...I'm just bustin' your balls:D

I don't dress up, but I did make everyone a Star Wars t-shirt for the movie tonight.

I get a lot crazier at the Skins games.

Originally posted by codeorama

There are already 100 people lined up at the AMC 24 where I live, the crazy thing is that they will not sell out, they have already said they will show it on all 24 screens if need be, I'm not sure why they are lined up already.

My brother and I are going at 8 and we will hold the seats for my wife and nephew, they will come later.

We're going to the AMC Hoffman. My friend bought the tickets online last night, and unfortunately I won't be able to get to the theater until 11:30 or so. Hopefully we can still manage to find two seats together.

Originally posted by TD_washingtonredskins

Maybe the BIG Star Wars fans here should start attending Skins games in both uniforms. For example:

Linebacker Chewie

QB Queen Amidala

Referee Palpatine

The list goes on....

What, no Darth Gibbs?

Originally posted by GASkinsfan28

I habe not watched any of them and dont plan to watch this one but a bunch of my freinds saw it last night and said it was good.

Not being exposed to Star Wars is irresponsible parenting. ;)

Archived