Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone want to get drunk with me posting on Extremeskins tonight??

portisizzle

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff

First step is admitting you have a problem...

Funny thing is...I will be drunk by beer number 5. I am a lightweight. If, and I emphasis if, I get to ten my posts will look a lot like this.

fdsagnadspongfd beer vsdanfjadpnl fkstick dwas

:doh:

I have already warned my wife that I was going to do something dumb/stupid tonight. Plus the kids go down for bed in 30 minutes. No problem.

She just said I am an idiot and go knock myself out. But don't get so bad off that I can't do yard work tomorrow.:laugh:

Hell, I've had a rough day, I might join you. . . just a forewarning, if you hear the words right wing nutjob, religious fruitcake or crazy insane lunatic president, I just want you to know it's the booze talking :laugh:

Originally posted by chomerics

Hell, I've had a rough day, I might join you. . . just a forewarning, if you hear the words right wing nutjob, religious fruitcake or crazy insane lunatic president, I just want you to know it's the booze talking :laugh:

Working on my second Michelop Ultra. You know I am on the Atkins diet. I have to get drunk responsibly.:40oz:

Originally posted by Phat Hog

Well, it will probably take 10 Ultras to do anything but make you piss. I just pumped my firs Sierra Nevada, so I'm in with you guys until the wife gets home...then it's time to log off and get nasty!

:laugh: after the day I've just had, the only think I'll be getting nasty with is my hand :laugh:

Hell, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at :laugh:

Originally posted by Phat Hog

Well, it will probably take 10 Ultras to do anything but make you piss. I just pumped my firs Sierra Nevada, so I'm in with you guys until the wife gets home...then it's time to log off and get nasty!

You know the beauty of the Atkins diet is I could drink the whole bottle of Rum and have drunk ZERO Carbs. What diet will allow you the opportunity to get drunk and still stay on your diet. It is a beautiful thing. Oh, I mix with Crystal Light.

Some guys at the tailgate get pissed at me for drinking a fruit drink, but to hell with them!!!

Originally posted by portisizzle

Funny thing is...I will be drunk by beer number 5. I am a lightweight. If, and I emphasis if, I get to ten my posts will look a lot like this.

fdsagnadspongfd beer vsdanfjadpnl fkstick dwas

:doh:

If I have enough, my response to "fdsagnadspongfd beer vsdanfjadpnl fkstick dwas" would be:

Hell yeah! Thats what I'm talking about! Finally someone gets it!

I'm not sure if I will be able to check in on this thread tonight (it all depends on the wife), but I might join you.

Plus, I'm a Cowboys fan. So if we drink enough, we can get in a big fight... then, later, come to an understanding of each other... and talk about how much Philly sucks. Of course this would only happen after we had a mutual laugh about the Cards and Giants.

Ahh, beer.

Good grief. I remember nights like this when I was bartending. Guy busting up, ( or busted up), with girlfriend and married guy getting out of the house for an evening. Both at the bar and both working very hard to lose command of the English language. All the while looking to the friendly neighborhood Bartender for advice and a shot or 5. Then of course comes the odd local or 3 and sits next to them. Next thing you know, it's singing, laughing, and a trip to Vegas. Which gets as far as the next round of Hawaiians or some other shooter.

Archived