Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone want to get drunk with me posting on Extremeskins tonight??

portisizzle

Originally posted by RonJeremy

Well it's Molson Golden for me tonight...here's to the first one! :cheers:

So Ron, I'm curious to know your impression of the RedLight District studio's product. Personally, my favorites, but I'm by no means an industry guru.

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Good grief. I remember nights like this when I was bartending. Guy busting up, ( or busted up), with girlfriend and married guy getting out of the house for an evening. Both at the bar and both working very hard to lose command of the English language. All the while looking to the friendly neighborhood Bartender for advice and a shot or 5. Then of course comes the odd local or 3 and sits next to them. Next thing you know, it's singing, laughing, and a trip to Vegas. Which gets as far as the next round of Hawaiians or some other shooter.

How much money did you make bartending? I made a lot of money working at a restaurant called Reflections in Ocean City. The most imprtant thing was I could never find the time to spend it. Working until 2:00 AM when we finished cleaning up..... Good grief. The restaurant days....

Originally posted by portisizzle

How much money did you make bartending? I made a lot of money working at a restaurant called Reflections in Ocean City. The most imprtant thing was I could never find the time to spend it. Working until 2:00 AM when we finished cleaning up..... Good grief. The restaurant days....

Enough money to support myself, help put Utah through college and still play. Man. Working in a tourist town had its advantages. $$$$$$$$$$

Originally posted by Nerm

I'll take that as a no! (from a thousand miles away LOL!)

Do you know that sh!thole of a stadium that Dallas plays in is the worst look piece of sh!yt I have ever seen.

I have never seen a nuclear plant in person, but if I were to close my eyes and imagine that site, that effeed up stadium would certainly work in apinch.

What a whore house.

Do you know that sh!thole of a stadium that Dallas plays in is the worst look piece of sh!yt I have ever seen.

I have never seen a nuclear plant in person, but if I were to close my eyes and imagine that site, that effeed up stadium would certainly work in apinch.

What a whore house.

In fact, when I imagine that nuclear plant, I alos imagine the nuclear waste that comes out of the plant. They must put that radioactive sh!t in a super toilet bowl of some description. Well, damn if i aint got it.

Texas stadium of GOD's freaking toilet seat. What dude did they not have enough money to finishe the FN project I mean come on. American team, my ahole.

Dallas is a buch of freaking loosers.

Tha's the good thing about it out here, 2 AM and you still have about 5 hours to party. Then the afterhours clubs are hopping.

Soooo... I was wondering about Dec 26th of 2004.

How many of you knew the game was over before it started? Did any of you think the Skins had a good chance?

After all, the Skins have a LOT of talent... right?

If you did think the Skins would win... when did that hope fade away?

Was it after the 4th and ten play to Crayton late in the fourth quarter? Or were you still holding out hope at that point?

After a few plays later when Crayton (a late round pick) beat your STUD safety(who didn’t make too many all rookie teams) for the go ahead TD... did you understand that the game was over... or did you still think you had a shot?

Ahhh, memories. Those games are fun to think about. Of course I understand how much talent that the Skins have this year. This means that they will beat Dallas in 2005, because of all the talent the Skins have. Right?

(Ducks from a beer bottle, then charges forward) ARGHHHHH!

Originally posted by Nerm

Soooo... I was wondering about Dec 26th of 2004.

How many of you knew the game was over before it started? Did any of you think the Skins had a good chance?

After all, the Skins have a LOT of talent... right?

If you did think the Skins would win... when did that hope fade away?

Was it after the 4th and ten play to Crayton late in the fourth quarter? Or were you still holding out hope at that point?

After a few plays later when Crayton (a late round pick) beat your STUD safety(who didn’t make too many all rookie teams) for the go ahead TD... did you understand that the game was over... or did you still think you had a shot?

Ahhh, memories. Those games are fun to think about. Of course I understand how much talent that the Skins have this year. This means that they will beat Dallas in 2005, because of all the talent the Skins have. Right?

(Ducks from a beer bottle, then charges forward) ARGHHHHH!

When was the last time you realized that you root for a team with a 60 year old stiff quarterback.

Hey memories are fun...... does anyone have the picture of Arrington ending Aikmen's career???

(Throws beer bottle. Lucky for you it is the plastic stadium variety)

What a whore house.

Here is a great trivia question.

Can you name the last 3 QBs to beat the Skins in that sh!thole?

Here is a hint... none of them are in the hall of fame.

Discuss.

Archived