Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good to be back

Spaceman Spiff

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff

Pretty funny, I thought you guys might get a kick out of it. This site is electronic crack.

Anyway, good to be back :)

That is hilarious, and true. I feel like:pooh: today and still get on here. I even stayed home from work which is very rare for me. Anyway thanks for the:laugh:

That's pretty funny...

Hi, my name is Spaceman Spiff and I'm an Extremeskins addict :)

The mods should ease you back in slowly...only give access a few hours per day...kind of wean you back into things.

Welcome back. Hopefully your self-imposed ban worked and your papers are done.

HAHAHAHA, I was actually thinking of asking the mods to do the same for me as it is finals week for me as well. The problem is, I would still waste time, especially trying to get on this site, so as Cdowwe, this is a good place to take breaks from studying, cause that gets boring waaay too fast.

Originally posted by dfitzo53

I wouldn't stay sane during finals week without ExtremeSkins.

exactly, I would get sooo deprived of news that I would start searching all the sports sites for anything. :cheers:

Originally posted by Mr. S

HAHAHAHA, I was actually thinking of asking the mods to do the same for me as it is finals week for me as well. The problem is, I would still waste time, especially trying to get on this site, so as Cdowwe, this is a good place to take breaks from studying, cause that gets boring waaay too fast.

Yeah, but with me...it would just be one long big break....i'd just procrastinate on here all day

Archived