Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Incredible catch from Lion's camp...

dfbovey

Originally posted by goaldeje

Thats what he showed at Texas. What he also showed was a tendency to disappear for stretches at a time too, though. Seems he carried that over to the NFL, judging by the second half of last season... We will see if he gets better.

He had a high ankle sprain dumbass.. The kid is solid.

Originally posted by yank

Great catch on a bad CB effort. DB never looked back so couldnt play the ball/man to even attempt to disrupt the catch/behind the back move.

WRs that can catch with one hand without a DB in the play are plentiful ... in high school.

Used to practice standing one hand catches in warmups every day in HS. The WOW factor is certainly there but one handers on the move should be pretty plentiful in college at least.

WRs who can't catch every pass that hits their hands without DB disruption should go back to the pro track circuit - oh right most aren't really fast enough for that either.

Another thread discusses WRs who are prima donnas. Most dont come close to the skills of yesteryear pros - they're just faster.

After all that - RW could end up having the best hands I've ever seen besides MJ - we'll see.

You have got to be kidding me. A one handed catch in warmups is one thing, yea, we did it all the time in practice also. But a one handed catch running down the field and adjusting to a ball thrown behind you, then pulling it in behind your back without looking is awesome. No offense to a skins fan but you have no idea what you are talking about as far as playing WR.

Roy has amazing hands. He expects to catch anything he gets his hands near - ANYTHING, not matter the circumstances. I remember there was a game last year - I believe it was against the Bears, he leaped forward about 3 yards with one hand, and got hit in the process, and was pissed he didn't come down with the ball.

Archived