Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2000th post, its been a long wild ride and I finally rid myself of the Smoot Avatar.

RabidFan

Thanks all, this site is truly the most entertaining and inviting experience to my workdays.....Park City Skins...that avatar kills me with laughter every time I see ole energized buges.....I searched Google for any soundbytes of the Gibbs millenium giggle but found nothing....lets hope someone here has one cause I could listen to that all day or especially during a sour part of a workday. :)

Originally posted by RabidFan

Thanks all, this site is truly the most entertaining and inviting experience to my workdays.....Park City Skins...that avatar kills me with laughter every time I see ole energized buges.....I searched Google for any soundbytes of the Gibbs millenium giggle but found nothing....lets hope someone here has one cause I could listen to that all day or especially during a sour part of a workday. :)

Makes me laugh too. And unlike the avatar, I'm so quiet and reserved. ;)

RabidFan, congrats man, looks like youve been a solid member longer than a lot of people here. BTW, I feel more sorry for the people with Coles avatars still. That gonna be changed soon, the new rookie ones are SWEET!!!

Originally posted by RabidFan

How about a donation after 2,000 posts to show your appreciation?

Archived