Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Picture from Redskin Park needs Caption

unsonny

Originally posted by TheDiplomat

I remember that happening, but what incident began it? Was it anon-going fued? Where tempers just high that day?Thanks

According to Westbrook... after the fact... Davis made some kind of crack about Westbrook's contract.

That was a serious beating that started with a sucker punch... a true lowpoing for the organization. That, and Gus nailing his head into the wall.

Originally posted by zoony

According to Westbrook... after the fact... Davis made some kind of crack about Westbrook's contract.

That was a serious beating that started with a sucker punch... a true lowpoing for the organization. That, and Gus nailing his head into the wall.

I thought it was that Davis said Westbrook was gay.

It was still a dirty sucker punch.

Video?

:D

Funny picture.....and I'm a Snyder/Cerrato defender.

As to the whole Westbrook/Davis feud, I'm in agreement with what the old radio host on WTEM at the time Rich "the Coach" Gilgalin had to say about it,

"Davis was selling woof tickets that Westbrook finally cashed"

If you push someone too much, don't be shocked when they snap.

davis actually made a comment about westbrooks sexuality and that westbrook and former college friend/qb kordell stewart was his bf. Rumors were that westbrook was gay. One thing is for sure, now westbrook is a ufc fighter...i guess he found his true calling

Archived