Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN talking skins, #1 pick

wwninja420

Originally posted by Broncology

Oh I agree, ESPN likes to jump the heap and talk a lot of bull****, it makes things interesting though, eh?

Interesting? Maybe.

More like a little tiresome. I'd almost prefer there to be no news than stupid news.

It's like reading "Weekly World News" to find out what's going on in the world. :)

Gibbs finally accomplished the task of confusing everyone. I give him kudos on a job well done. In this day and age in football, it's almost impossible to keep things under wraps. So, instead of keeping things under wraps, he's shown interest in every alternative possible. I think we'll be seeing a lot more of this mass confusion/mass hysteria under his tenure.

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff

What more do broncos fans want from us? We kicked the crap out of them in the superbowl and they took an overrated CB off our hands? They just keep coming back for more, don't they?

But you were loving Bailey when he was here, weren't you! :puke:

Have to love hypocrites. :doh:

Originally posted by Broncology

But you were loving Bailey when he was here, weren't you! :puke:

Have to love hypocrites. :doh:

We loved him the first few years, yes, but his last year here he sucked big. When he left we were pretty damn happy.

Have to love people who don't fully know what they're talking about :doh:

If we all agree that Gibbs is making the decision and he makes the decision to move up. I for one will stand by it. Five picks for one player may sound strange but none of us can evaluate talent like Gibbs. If he feels a player is worth it then so be it. I just want something to happen already.

Originally posted by skins4eva

Who do you think is more of an Eagles homer, Sal or Pastabelly??

I think Sal is actually an alternate form of Pastabelly. I mean c'mon, has anyone ever seen a picture of Len aside from that little one in his column's on ESPN where his face takes up the entire box? I've googled him many times and always come up with nothing.

Think about it...

They both have first names that are three letters

They both have Italian last names that are either 10 or 11 letters long that start with Pa.

Both their names start with PA (Pennsylvania) for G-d's sake

They are both Eagles homers.

Counseler and Your Honor, plaintiffs rest.

Archived