Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Mini Merge-Taylor #36 OR #21?

Doozinbrah

Guys,

Think about this. Pretty clearly Taylor contacted the team and asked for his number to be changed, which caused the team to order new jerseys. Then, he changed his mind and decided to keep 36 as he said on his site.

Clearly this is just Taylor making a couple of adjustments in his thinking and the team tried to respond to his wishes. It appears he'll be No. 36.

Originally posted by warren

bahahaa

You know Warren, your sig has a picture of a play the refs gave the Cowboys a first down when they should have had to punt. I just bring this up because THAT SUCKS :).

Originally posted by Art

Guys,

Think about this. Pretty clearly Taylor contacted the team and asked for his number to be changed, which caused the team to order new jerseys. Then, he changed his mind and decided to keep 36 as he said on his site.

Clearly this is just Taylor making a couple of adjustments in his thinking and the team tried to respond to his wishes. It appears he'll be No. 36.

But in order for that to be true, you would have to believe that user "Sean Taylor" really is him. Personally, I don't think it is.

I just realized his number change is 36-21-36. Nice! ;)

Originally posted by CrazyZeb

But in order for that to be true, you would have to believe that user "Sean Taylor" really is him. Personally, I don't think it is.

I just realized his number change is 36-21-36. Nice! ;)

:laugh: That's what I'm looking for Zeb! If I find her and she has a sister, I'll let you know.

Archived