Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Mini Merge-Taylor #36 OR #21?

Doozinbrah

I asked one of my friend's in the DC area to pick me up a #21 Taylor jersey and he said the guy at the store told him they have them, but they were pulled because ST's not switching. Sucks, 21 is my fav number and Taylor is my fav player.

Originally posted by JonBlaze

I asked one of my friend's in the DC area to pick me up a #21 Taylor jersey and he said the guy at the store told him they have them, but they were pulled because ST's not switching. Sucks, 21 is my fav number and Taylor is my fav player.

So get a 21 Jersey custom with TAYLOR on the back. No biggie.

Instead of tossing 'em...you'd be surprised what you can do with a little duct tape & a Sharpie! For gamedays, I wear the 70th anniversary Springs jersey (#24) duct-taped over Bailey with "Springs written in black Sharpie" I get a lot of compliments! I'm planning on doing the same thing with Lamar Marshalls' jersey, #98....cheers:

This was posted today on his website:

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:40 am Post subject: I am sticking with #36

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes it was me. I thought switching to #21 would be cool but i am going to stay with #36. There should be a story on my site today to clear up the rumor.

-ST

http://seantaylor36.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39

i wanted to buy his jersey for a while, so when i went to buy his jersey, the #36 was marked down and i was told he switched, so i bought the 21... this sucks maybe i'll do half and half....

lets see... take the 2 and 6 = scr3w3d

hmm ok.. take the 3 and 1 = scr3w3d x 2

can i get a refund?

has anyone offered the his video highlights to his website provider?

Originally posted by Griff

This was posted today on his website:

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:40 am Post subject: I am sticking with #36

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes it was me. I thought switching to #21 would be cool but i am going to stay with #36. There should be a story on my site today to clear up the rumor.

-ST

http://seantaylor36.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39

I don't buy that. It might just be some punk ass kid making false posts.

Archived