Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Baltimore Sun: Redskins, Ravens to meet in Baltimore

crimmel

Where's the skins schedule???

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/football/bal-ravens16,1,3858698.story?coll=bal-sports-headlines

The Ravens' preseason schedule will include two intriguing visitors this year: the Washington Redskins and the Philadelphia Eagles.

Announced by the NFL on Wednesday, the Ravens will play host to receiver Terrell Owens and the Eagles in Week 2 and finish their preseason with their heated local rival, the Redskins.

It will mark the first time since 1981 that the Redskins will play in Baltimore. The Ravens have played three games against the Redskins, with every time coming in Washington.

The preseason finale between the teams is tentatively scheduled for Sept. 1.

Ravens fans will also be interested in the long-awaited return of Owens. The Eagles receiver successfully had his trade to the Ravens nullified last season, leading him to sign with Philadelphia.

The Ravens' away games are at Atlanta in Week 1 and at New Orleans in Week 3.

NOTES: Backup offensive lineman Cooper Carlisle backed out of an agreement in principle with the Ravens and re-signed with Denver.

"It wasn't an easy decision for him to make because he had given his verbal authorization to go forward in good faith," said Frank Murtha, who noted this is the first time one of his players had reneged in his 30 years as an agent. "At the end of the day, it was best for his family. But the Ravens organization did everything they had to do. Ultimately it came down to his final choice, which came a little later than most."

Originally posted by Leonard Washington

its only preseason

Really? I don't know if you live near Bawlmer, but this is as much a heated rivalry between the fans as it is for us and Dallas fans. It can be June 15th and my neighbors will yell Redskins suck.

Originally posted by StevieInferior

Count me in for a road trip. Then we can walk down to howl at the moon and tip the piano guys to ram Hail to the Redskins down their throats. I did it a few weeks ago and loved watching the look of disgust on their faces, lol.

The Howl is an awesome place. I was their one night when they did HTTR and there was a nice contingency of 'skins fans.

Originally posted by KingGibbs

The Howl is an awesome place. I was their one night when they did HTTR and there was a nice contingent of 'skins fans.

damm i was there last Sat. and the pot was between the Stillers and the Ratbirds....it got up to a good amount of money but they dont take credit....i never even knew the Ratbirds had a song :puke:

I'm going to this game!

For people who dont live close to "Bawlmer" like I do this, is definately a rivalry up here...Ravens fans hate Skins fans and vice versa! If you want to really make a Ravens fan mad call them a closet Skins fan! They all loved the Skins during our SB run in the 80's/90's and they didnt really start liking the Ravens until 2000!

After the game I will be taking, I will be taking a trip to the block for a little r&r! :D

Originally posted by jtyler42

For people who dont live close to "Bawlmer" like I do this, is definately a rivalry up here...Ravens fans hate Skins fans and vice versa! If you want to really make a Ravens fan mad call them a closet Skins fan! They all loved the Skins during our SB run in the 80's/90's and they didnt really start liking the Ravens until 2000!

Gospel.

Archived