Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Baltimore Sun: Redskins, Ravens to meet in Baltimore

crimmel

Originally posted by Bufford

heated local rival?

for whom?

The Ravens and their fans look at the Redskins as "heated local rivals" but the Redskins and their fans see the Ravens as just a little "blip on the radar screen." :nana:

If it was a regular season game, I would go, but it is only preseason.

Who cares.

Oh, that's right. Raven fans do. :laugh:

:ravensuck

Originally posted by Bufford

heated local rival?

for whom?

I can't wait to see Kordell and Brunell match up in the 2nd quarter.

I don't know about you, but I HATE the Ravens & their ratbird idiot fans. Half of them don't even know that their team used to be a Division rival. Baltimorons :doh: They are also some of the worst fans I have ever encountered at games. They have one FLUKE Super Bowl win & they think they own the joint or something. :puke:

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

I don't know about you, but I HATE the Ravens & their ratbird idiot fans. Half of them don't even know that their team used to be a Division rival. Baltimorons :doh: They are also some of the worst fans I have ever encountered at games. They have one FLUKE Super Bowl win & they think they own the joint or something. :puke:

Damn straight! I live in the Baltimore area and that's all I hear...1/2 of 'em jumped when the Colts slunk out out town...and bounced back and hate the 'Skins now....you should've heard the rash of sh*t I got, when I went to a Ratbird game, wearing the burgundy and gold.....

Originally posted by FS36

preseaon schedule: http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=6170

Also, no viks this year during the regular season. However, we do get to see if Moss, Jacobs, Thrash, Patten, or DMac will burn Chump Bailey this coming season.

We also get to see the return of Norval to FedEx! By the way, I will be at that game in Denver and I can't wait until Portis runs all over them.

hey folks, if anyone should be talking on this , its me... i live right in the heart of Raven-nation... these fans are some of the most ingnorant, fair-weathered fans i have ever seen.... when ever people find out that i'm a Skins fan, they get all up in arms, the first thing i hear is that i'm a traitor... OK, now first of all i've been Washington fan for 17 years and i'm only 29 years old, which means i'm too young to remember the Colts... They don't understand that if you are a real fan of a team you just can't jump ship when a new team comes to your city...don't get me wrong i respect the Ravens and the organization but I am not a fan... i am victim of listening to AM 1300 everyday and when ever they talk about the Redskins its only in a negative fashion.. they don't respect the history nor coach Gibbs... all they do is ramble on and on and on about the Superbowl back in 2000 (geez that was 5 years ago)!!!! I really can't wait to go to that game even though its preseason, i will definately be there with some of my Crow friends so looking foward for a beat down.

Originally posted by Skinsfan1311

Damn straight! I live in the Baltimore area and that's all I hear...1/2 of 'em jumped when the Colts slunk out out town...and bounced back and hate the 'Skins now....you should've heard the rash of sh*t I got, when I went to a Ratbird game, wearing the burgundy and gold.....

I was working at UMD doing construction there when the Ratbirds went to their FLUKE Super Bowl. I witnessed more fair weather fans (more specifically, fair weather Redskins fans) that jumped on the Ratbirds bandwagon because "Hey, they're a local team." :puke: I was one of few guys left still wearing my Redskins hard hat & flppin' the bird :finger: to all the Ratbird fans. God that sucked. I can't even imagine having to live up that way. I feel for ya, man. And any other Redskins fan that has to endure that crap.

:ravensuck :ravensuck :ravensuck

Originally posted by clubisyohankovic

A lot of us on here (myself included) like to ramble on and on about the 82-91 Skins. (geez that was 14 years ago)!!! [/b]

ok fine, but its done in a thread not a local radio station.. i have no problem with reliving the past but on the radio station its rediculous, at times they sound so girly.

Originally posted by Leonard Washington

Aug. 11-15, at Carolina, Bank of America Stadium

Aug. 18-22, Cincinnati, FedExField

why the range of dates? scrimmages?

new preseason format. one quarter, one day.

:whoknows: :doh1:

Archived