Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video: 2004 Redskins Offense

As painful as it is to think about all that...

That was truely an artistic piece of work Zeb!!! Hilariously painful I guess is how to discribe it!

Of course was it me, or did anyone else notice after we change to #11 under the center the botches seemed to happen more inside the redzone, where as with #8 it was almost always on the OTHER side of the field?!?!?

Haha I need a new pair or drawers after that! Did you guys notice that LC was our best tackler out there?? Haha All the damn turnovers were balls thrown in his direction and he ended up making the tackles! Maybe if that toe was healed he would've shown a little more desire getting to the ball. In his defense, though, some of those passes were atrocious! Great vid guys, keep up the good work:)

Editing is everything. My bet is you could make a video, using only plays from our wins, and make it look like this one, (The Keystone Cops) then make one using only plays from the losses, and make it look like a 91 Redskins highlight reel. With the names changed of course.

Anywho, another great video. Keep'em coming.

Three thoughts come to mind

1. Worst Red Zone Performances in NFL History

2. Did anyone else notice how many tackles Coles had? *sarcastic clap*

3. Does anyone have the stat on how many games Brunell scored a TD for the wrong team or had something to do with a play that did? He had to be close to the NFL record I can clearly remember the first 4 (TB, NYG(Portis' fault), Baltimore, Chicago) but it was about at that point in the season when I blacked out from frustration. I think my Doctor called it "supression."

A flood of emotions washes over me, like a diluvian confluence of cathartic rainwater.

:laugh:.......<>..... :doh:

:rotflmao:..<>.... :cry:

:yikes:....<>.....:cuss:

Thanks Zeb. That was actually hilarious, in a masochistic sort of way.

Originally posted by skin_finatic

:puke: , what I thought was funny, earlier someone said make a Gardner highlight film of him dropping a whole bunch of balls with drop it like its hot as the music :laugh:

You have to do that :laugh: that would be video of the year material

Archived