Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mark Clayton highlights

illone

Originally posted by Warhead36

WOW.

This guy can FLY. And his footwork is off the charts.

I'd love to take him if Williams or Edwards are off the board.

Ironically he reminds me of a healthy Laveranues Coles.

Yea, definitely accounted for alot of Jason White's success and hype;)

Mike Williams will need a WCO to excel. Clayton would do well with the WR screens Gibbs seems to favor and he's got enough speed to go deep. I'd be much happier with Clayton than Williams. OTOH I was in favor of us drafting 50/50 so my credibility isn't all that great:doh:

Originally posted by Yusuf06

Mike Williams will need a WCO to excel. Clayton would do well with the WR screens Gibbs seems to favor and he's got enough speed to go deep. I'd be much happier with Clayton than Williams. OTOH I was in favor of us drafting 50/50 so my credibility isn't all that great:doh:

We can talk more about Williams in that thread, but I think this guy Clayton would be a great pickup.

Alternative? heck i'd take him over williams, iknow i have talking up Williams but i'm changing ships. Clayton has a better 40 times, better footwork, proven/ tested (senior 4 year starter) Strong ( about the same as williams according to the guys covering the combine yesterday) and he would fit perfectly in our system... throw to short stretches it out for a long gain.

Originally posted by zoony

DRAFT HIM :)

Wow... he looked Barry-esque on a lot of those plays.

How's his straight ahead speed?

Wow Zoony, you channelled almost exactly what I was thinking about him. My thoughts were that he reminds me of a combo of Barry Sanders and Joey Galloway.

If we could trade down a few spots and still pick this guy up that would be an ideal first round in my book. Now all we need is for the Bears and Vikes to cooperate and take Williams and Edwards off the board. Let's just hope Snyderatto isn't thinking about trading up:paranoid:

Originally posted by Skins4SB

He definatly isn't going to be a red zone target. What was his vertical?

I think his vertical was Chris Cooley, if I'm not mistaken. ;)

We don't need a red zone target, imho. What we need is a playmaker and a burner in our WR corps.

Archived