Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Million Dollar Baby: Hillary Swank

red zone

I tuned in to the Oscars last night just long enought to see Jamie Foxx and Hillary Swank win their respective catagories.

Kudos to both of them. Though have yet to see either movie, I read and heard enough about each to think both were very deserving of their awards.

Now, to the point of my post. Hillary Swank is the oddest looking hot chick I have ever seen. Anyone with me on this? I think she is just sexy as all h*ll, but I can't say I think she is pretty, cute etc. She's just got something; an athletic figure for sure, but I really just can't quite capture what it is about her....

Hubba hubba....

Originally posted by Monte51Coleman

Last night settled the Selma vs Penelope debate forever, for me. Standing next to each other Penelope looked like the proverbial red-headed step child.

I disagree Monte :)

Penelope will never win standing next her soley on looks IMO. Cruz has something that's unexplainable in her sexiness. Her voice and personality perhaps.

Selma has always been a hottie in my book, but something about the way she carried herself last night doesn't do it for me...

Originally posted by DUSTINMFOX

I disagree Monte :)

Penelope will never win standing next her soley on looks IMO. Cruz has something that's unexplainable in her sexiness. Her voice and personality perhaps.

Selma has always been a hottie in my book, but something about the way she carried herself last night doesn't do it for me...

I don't think Chris Rock's introduction wore very well on her.

Originally posted by red zone

I think she is just sexy as all h*ll, but I can't say I think she is pretty, cute etc. She's just got something; an athletic figure for sure, but I really just can't quite capture what it is about her....

Hubba hubba....

She's a bull dyke, that's what it is about her..........................are you and Pat telling us you guys like boys;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived