Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who do you believe

pr11fan

Gibbs words were very carefully chosen. Gibbs doesn't like anything said behind closed doors leaked at all until he wants it to be known.

I don't think Gibbs is lying, but they way he worded his statement leads me to believe there is still more going on... and what Gibbs "didn't say" confirms it ;)

Originally posted by bubba9497

Gibbs words were very carefully chosen. Gibbs doesn't like anything said behind closed doors leaked at all until he wants it to be known.

I don't think Gibbs is lying, but they way he worded his statement leads me to believe there is still more going on... and what Gibbs "didn't say" confirms it ;)

Exactly if the story was completely false then why a news conference, they would have just issued a statement. Having the news conference confirms there is a little truth to all of this.

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

Gibbs.

What's Nunyo ever gotten right?

Alright, I'm storing this one away in the quote box. ;) Hopefully you're right but would Gibbs really be above bs'ing if he thought it would serve a greater purpose for the skins or if he simply wasn't ready to release such information.

Originally posted by Park City Skins

This is a trick question right. How many damn times does Joe have to say it? The story was untrue and inaccurate. Tony K. said that was a flat out denial. Have a nice day.

Tony K also said he backed his paper and will write about it tomorrow.

Of course he will. He's a journalist. However, until he found out that Demasio had quoted sources and had been on the show to defend himself, Tony was saying this could be an embarrassment to the Post. However, that is all irrelevant. Why? Read Joe's quote again. Accurate and untrue. So Tony and whoever else can support it but that does not make it any more true than it isn't now. ;)

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Of course he will. He's a journalist. However, until he found out that Demasio had quoted sources and had been on the show to defend himself, Tony was saying this could be an embarrassment to the Post. However, that is all irrelevant. Why? Read Joe's quote again. Accurate and untrue. So Tony and whoever else can support it but that does not make it any more true than it isn't now. ;)

The one thing everyone can agree with is this is going to be another exciting offseason :D

I don't believe all this behind closed doors crap in this case.

Either the player will be here next year, or he won't.

It's not like LC is a player on the verge of being cut because of skill level, if they are going to get rid of him for other reasons then they should make it known, not play games and act like this needs to be done behind closed doors.

Gibb's no doubt.

This is quickly turning into the local media against the Skins.

The national media is already against them. Now the local media as well.

Make me sick at my stomach.

Joe will get things done and I hope he tells them to piss off.

Bad enough they have to deal with the ESPN, SI, and other assorted slanted reporters but now they have to deal with the local media.

Oh well, till i hear something official from Joe I am not trusting anyone elses word.

That includes dumb ass Kornole, Nunyo, George, or any other sports reporter.

We should be circuling the wagons and supporting our team and their coach. Instead alot of folks are saying that Gibb's is not being truthful.

I could rant on and on about this but I think everyone knows where they stand.

For those on the other side thinking Joe is lying...well not much that I can say because it would not do any good anyway.

George Michaels just said on the 11:00 news that he guarantees that Coles is gone. George showed clips of what Gibbs said and what has been posted many times today on this site. George did add, however, that Coles signed a large contract and that the team would not just release Coles

George said that the story about Coles in the paper is inaccurate because the skins would not simply release Coles.

I believe the team and Gibbs would not simply release Coles without having him return his SB and get value in a trade.

George also said that Gibbs is not happy having to explain this whole situation at all with the media. Apparently, the team was handling this outside the media.

Archived