Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats your favorite play out of Sean Taylor's clip?

stoney26

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

The one that didn't make it. Where he hit Kenny Watson and Watson could only run sideways until dragged down by Ryan Clark.

:)

Nice! Zeb missed that one in his otherwise splendid highlights.

I voted for the Moss jump ball. That was superb coverage on the league's top reciever and just proves that he lived up to his pre draft hype.

The goal line hit on Moe Williams was special, as was the play where he stripped Julius Jones of the ball near the goal line, and they come in a close second.

Honorable mention, the elbow to TO. Just cause it cracks me up. :cool:

I went with the Moss jump ball...was a great play, great follow thru..he was focused on knocking the ball away.

I liked the int on McNabb too when he sliced in front of TO nice thievery.

and he did lay the wood on that steelers ball carrier. yikes!! like a guided missle.

Favorite play on this list is his int vs. Dorsey in SF.

Favorite play of 2004 was not captured on TV but mentioned either on the TV or radio broadcast of the game in Philly.

Owens drops an easy pass in the flat. He's wide open and you see Sean running up on him as he dropped the pass. The camera cuts away at this point, but the commentator mentions the fact that Sean is mimicking "hearing footsteps" as he follows Owens a part of the way as he walks off the field. I can only imagine what he was saying to him as he was making fun of him.

Now before Eagle fans get all riled up, TO is a great receiver and you guys are deserving NFC Champs. I'm just proud of a rookie coming in, playing and acting like he belongs with the elites from the get go.

First of all, great job on the whole thing, superb! I'm already showing it off to my roommates, who are steeler fans. So obviously my favorite clip was the bonecrunching shot on the Steeler RB. He hammered that guy! I got a lot of milage out of that one, even though we lost the game.

Can't wait 'til next year, Taylor's gonna be takin' guys out!!

if you want to download the video again, with different music, here you go

Thank you CrazyZeb for giving me permission to do this.

I added different music, something a little harder and added an extremeskins logo and website address, and the file is smaller to. but you will need the XVID codec for it to work, it takes a second to install

1st. install xvid http://download.divxmovies.com/XviD-1.0.3-20122004.exe

2nd, download video http://menorevs.freehostnation.com/TaylorFinal.avi

3rd. Enjoy

Video will only last for a bit since its a free hosting site im using :o

Archived