Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats your favorite play out of Sean Taylor's clip?

stoney26

My favorite play? goal line stand, but every play was special. I just can't imagine next year with Arrington and Bowen in there how hard that D is going to be hitting. Sean is just going to have "lots" of fun. My prediction is if we stay health on the D side of the ball this D will be just as good (if not better) than the 85 Bears D...and we all know how good that D was.

Originally posted by TheGreek1973

My favorite play? goal line stand, but every play was special. I just can't imagine next year with Arrington and Bowen in there how hard that D is going to be hitting. Sean is just going to have "lots" of fun. My prediction is if we stay health on the D side of the ball this D will be just as good (if not better) than the 85 Bears D...and we all know how good that D was.

So you seriously think we will have one of the top D's in NFL history?

Originally posted by MeNoRevs

if you want to download the video again, with different music, here you go

Thank you CrazyZeb for giving me permission to do this.

I added different music, something a little harder and added an extremeskins logo and website address, and the file is smaller to. but you will need the XVID codec for it to work, it takes a second to install

1st. install xvid http://download.divxmovies.com/XviD-1.0.3-20122004.exe

2nd, download video http://menorevs.freehostnation.com/TaylorFinal.avi

3rd. Enjoy

Video will only last for a bit since its a free hosting site im using :o

I'm curious what software you are using to grab the files, and then be able to edit them?

For the record, I thought the original Zeb video with Bad to the bone was perfect, however I would have liked to see a few text popups that said "Owned"

Originally posted by CHUBAKAH

I'm curious what software you are using to grab the files, and then be able to edit them?

For the record, I thought the original Zeb video with Bad to the bone was perfect, however I would have liked to see a few text popups that said "Owned"

I liked the video he made to, a couple of people expressed that they wanted something different, and I thought Disturbed "Down with the Sickness" would fit right in.

I use a little bit of everything, depends on what the format of the files are.

Software that I am experinced with is that I know off the Top of my head.

VirtualDub

Adobe Priemere Pro

TMPGENC

Goldwave

Movie Maker :)

I am also very experinced in Photoshop.

Originally posted by MeNoRevs

So you seriously think we will have one of the top D's in NFL history?

-----

Yes I do. Considering that our best LB was out, our Best Saftey (well before SeanT showed who was the best) was out, Daniels out for most of the season so we didn't even have a DE to speak off. Yes this D has the potential if healthy and playing together in the same system after a year to be the best ever. When you play a team like the Vikes that need a win and you very much shut them down without your best LB, and your two starting corners, what does that say to you. How far away you think we are from being tottaly dominant?

The hit on Parker of the Steelers had to be one of the hardest "clean" hits in the NFL all year. The beauty of ST is that unlike a lot of the so called hard hitting safteys around the league, he does not lead with his helmet... Oh and he is only 22 years old! :laugh:

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold

Definitly the Moss jump ball.........we all know he can hit, who knew he could cover like that too.

Originally posted by Warhead36

When he shoved TO in the mouth. Yeah it got a 15 yard penalty but down the line those 15 yards will be well worth it. TO will learn to fear Taylor everytime he steps onto the same football field as him.

Actually he wasn't penalized for that.. So a nice little free "f*ck you" shot.

My favorite was the goalline stand. Not even close. That's real football.

The "best" IMO were the goalline stand, INT in front of T.O and Moss.

No one does that to Moss. No safety or corner in this league can do that. Except Taylor.

The INT was just extremely good...great anticipation, athleticism, hands....awesome play.

And the Mo Williams tackle was out of this world...for a long time I haven't seen someone with no momentum not only stop but drive back a RB going full steam ahead at you.

WOW.

The Moe Williams hit got my vote, but I need to give an honorable mention to that Rudi Johnson forearm. That was a ridiculous display of strength. Rudi is a powerful runner and Sean just knocked him flat on his back with one arm. I couldn't believe my eyes the first time I saw that play.

The play on Moss

One of the best receivers in the game, step for step, got position, swatted the ball, smacked moss, swatted the ball AGAIN, clubbed Moss, then landed on him.

Absolutely outstanding. Total concentration on everything he's doing, and it looks utterly effortless. To Knock a pass away from Moss once is amazing enough,, to knock the SAME pass away twice before landing WHILE beating the receiver up...

INCREDIBLE.

~Bang

A couple plays not on the video and not mentioned yet(I don't think) that were favorites of mine...

The one where Owens caught a short pass and ran directly sideways out of bounds to avoid Taylor, when he could have gained at least 5 more yards.

The other one was the 2nd Giants game when Amani Toomer morphed into Rod Gardner and was dropping passes all game long anytime he was anywhere close to Taylor.

Intimidation.

• 7 months later...

Archived