Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats your favorite play out of Sean Taylor's clip?

stoney26

I was about to vote for the hit on the Steelers RB...that one is definately the most brutal hit. But there's just something about giving TO that forearm to the facemask that gives me chills. He lets TO know right there who the baddest SOB on the field is. He wore out TO that whole game, slamming him into the turf, pushing him out of bounds into the camera crew on the sideline. TO looks like a baby next to him, crying to the official for a flag one play, then whinning to the trainer about his aching back on the table. I was at the vikings game last year and he was one on one with Randy Moss almost the entire game, we really never double teamed him. And Taylor won the battle, as a rookie! Randy had one touchdown but it was an unbelievable catch, Taylor was all over him. After watching him knock Crayton senseless on that 3rd down hitch route that made the ball pop 10 feet into the air I can already tell this is going to be a breakout year for Taylor. Its a huge advantage having a beast like him roaming the middle and also being able to man up against the big wide recievers like TO and Randy. You know he's going to leave it all on the field with jailtime hanging over his head (by the way, he's going to get probation and community service, he'll be with the skins for a long, long time). His attitude epitimizes the Skins new defense under Gregg Williams - F you, we're blitzing the qb and knocking the recievers out of their cleats if they get close to a pass...that hit on Crayton had me running around the living room yelling like a madman...the Sean Taylor attitude is definately contagious!!!!

Many of you know my instense hatred for Keyshawn Johnson. So last year when Taylor knocked him clean on his back on the sideline, I was the happiest man around. Before that play Keyshawn was jawing back and forth with Taylor, but after that play he just jogged back to the huddle. :laugh:

Maybe he smartened up and said,"I better shut up, this guy is going to kill me on national TV." :laugh:

Archived