Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs Press Conference Today @ Noon

China

Gibbs Press Conference Today @ Noon

Head coach Joe Gibbs returns to Redskins Park on Monday and will address the media at 12 noon ET. Gibbs is expected to discuss the Redskins' offseason and the team's preparation for free agency and the draft. To listen, CLICK HERE at 12 noon.

It would be much appreciated if someone can post a summary after his press conference. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Coloradoskin

I hope he is not stepping down !!! :( I sure hope if there is any news that it's good news..

Don't worry about it, that's not going to happen.

Although, it is interesting. I don't remember Spurrier having a press conference at the end of January. Spurrier was probably too busy... you know, practicing his golf swing. :)

Seriously, Can anyone remember us having a press conference at the end of January?

I think Gibbs is going to say that the NFL office has reviewed all of Gibb's officiating protests and has reversed the score of the Green Bay game and the first Dallas game, thus putting the Skins at 8-8 and a Wildcard team, and with that, the NFL has no choice but to restart the playoffs with Wildcard weekend this Sunday. :)

Originally posted by SlobberKnockinFootball

I'm sure we will get nothing out of this press'er like normal. Gibbs loves to talk alot and about nothing. He's never one to reveal a plan. So I wouldn't go out of your way to plan your day around it.

LOL, so true!

Let's take bets on whether he says the following things:

"Everybody's working really hard"

"We're impressed with the committment from [insert name]."

"Dan Snyder has really given us all of the support we could ever ask for."

"We have some players that we're targeting to resign."

"We wanted Rod Gardner to have a chance to shine on another team and to still get value for him in trade."

"Everybody's working really hard"

"We're impressed with the committment from [insert name]."

"Dan Snyder has really given us all of the support we could ever ask for."

"We have some players that we're targeting to resign."

"We wanted Rod Gardner to have a chance to shine on another team and to still get value for him in trade."

Thanks for the transcript. :laugh:

Archived